Justice League Ben Affleck IS Bruce Wayne/Batman - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone watched the flash trailer? There's a part with Batman talking about he looks really weird. Like, it looks like one of those fan masks that dont fit your face.

Yeah, I noticed it... every bat cowl has a few shots where it doesn't look its best. Been happening since '89. Probably since '43 actually, but I haven't seen that one.

Actually, I like that shot because its bulkiness reminded me of BvS one (which I prefer for that reason), but it did seem to sit asymetrically on Affleck's face.

^ I liked it as well, and I'm relieved to see that he can still turn his head in the new cowl.

Yeah it looked super flexible. Guess the guy from Iron head studios was wrong when he said that, without him, WB would never be able to engineer a cowl that could allow Ben to turn his head

Yeah it looked super flexible. Guess the guy from Iron head studios was wrong when he said that, without him, WB would never be able to engineer a cowl that could allow Ben to turn his head

Ya know, I never understood this... IT"S FREEKIN FOAM RUBBER ! It bends!:sly: Engineer...:cmad:

Ya know, I never understood this... IT"S FREEKIN FOAM RUBBER ! It bends!:sly: Engineer...:cmad:

It seems pretty simple in theory, but you'd be surprised how much work it takes to execute.

22637634_136708506974251_3149564062925324288_n.jpg

I don't recall Jose Fernandez of Ironhead Studio ever saying that WB would be unable to achieve this functionality again w/o his input. He did call them out for neglecting to give him credit for his work on BvS, though, as his team was responsible for the breakthrough.

Fernandez talks about the head turn here.

Looking at it again, I think it's the lighting that's wrong.

Looking at it again, I think it's the lighting that's wrong.

Yeah, the cowl is partially shaded. It's most noticeable around the left eye and under the nose.

Yeah, the cowl is partially shaded. It's most noticeable around the left eye and under the nose.

It makes the cowl looks disproportionate. So weird that they shot the scene like that.

I'm glad it's not a support dog because honestly giving alcoholics dogs to take home with them is not very wise. Is this a real thing? I understand dogs being there in the rehab center but taking them home seems crazy irresponsible

As someone that has dealt with substance abuse and has owned a dog, I can proudly say I did not murder my dog.

I'm glad it's not a support dog because honestly giving alcoholics dogs to take home with them is not very wise. Is this a real thing? I understand dogs being there in the rehab center but taking them home seems crazy irresponsible

I know you're an animal lover - so am I - but you're coming across as awfully judgmental of people struggling with addiction, just so you know...

I know you're an animal lover - so am I - but you're coming across as awfully judgmental of people struggling with addiction, just so you know...

They can't take care of themselves it's seems risky to give them innocent creature and for what purpose? It would be safer to keep the dogs there. I never heard of dogs even being involved in something like this. And I will judge Affleck for eternity for his antics. He has been using rehab as PR stunt for a while. Now that's an INSULT to people who are actually trying to get better.

They can't take care of themselves it's seems risky to give them innocent creature and for what purpose? It would be safer to keep the dogs there. I never heard of dogs even being involved in something like this. And I will judge Affleck for eternity for his antics. He has been using rehab as PR stunt for a while. Now that's an INSULT to people who are actually trying to get better.

tenor.gif

He assaulted a woman, apologized in a tweet and his rehab always happens when there is bad press for him. I was rooting for the guy before but I can't do that anymore in light of what we learned about him lately. I even backed him up when he was supporting his brother, it's his brother after all. But this is just too much.

It seems pretty simple in theory, but you'd be surprised how much work it takes to execute.

Well, maybe for some. I have worked on similar things and to me it has always been pretty obvious how to design such a thing.

Granted, materials have improved these days with super stretchy urethane etc. but the concept of sculpting the neck to allow it to twist is a no-brainer.

Also always bothered me that many in the industry simply do not understand anatomy and movement which can be seen in some sculpts and costumes as well as animation. The first 2 Hulk's are called to mind... Thank God for motion capture which takes a lot of the animators guess work out of the equation.

He assaulted a woman, apologized in a tweet and his rehab always happens when there is bad press for him. I was rooting for the guy before but I can't do that anymore in light of what we learned about him lately. I even backed him up when he was supporting his brother, it's his brother after all. But this is just too much.

I don't really care about what you think of Ben. I'm not here to argue about his personal life. I'm rolling my eyes, because you're throwing out some real strong opinions on addicts and addiction treatment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"