Justice League Ben Affleck IS Bruce Wayne/Batman - Part 6

This "wider cinematic universe with other heroes" doesn't really exist tho. Every hero is in their own silo inside the multiverse it seems like

I think Keaton being a 'Nick Fury' type in his own universe is the most plausible. He and Batgirl could eventually create their own JL. This actually plays well with that 'Rebirth' rumor we heard about. It also allows WB the ability to have their cake and eat it too by chasing after MCU money without going against their standalone mantra
Jett from BOF is saying Keaton will take the reigns from Affleck’s as the DCEU Batman.

From what I’ve been told, Keaton’s old Bruce will become the main “DCEU” Batman and will serve as a mentor to a successor in subsequent films. Whether that’s Batgirl, Nightwing, or even some sort of BATMAN BEYOND adaptation remains to be seen.

Batfleck Returns...in FLASHPOINT – BATMAN ON FILM

Man, this has obviously been in work for months now. When we all seen those paparazzi pics of Affleck, we all just hoped he was in a good place, but there was a part of me who kinda wished he was working out for Batman too, and that now seems to be part of the reason, which makes me so damn happy.

Bless Ana!

ShockingAdmirableAmericanquarterhorse-size_restricted.gif

I just don’t see old man Keaton becoming Batman with the likes of Cavill Supes, Gal WW, Ezra Flash and Jason’s Aquaman. These are the same folks that were saying there was absolutely no chance Ben was coming back. That doesn’t happen over night.

If Ben is happy, then who knows? It's clear he is in to overcome the negativity he felt before, when many unfortunate things were happening in his life and it made him want to start over; thorwing things away. The loss of interest for things like the roles he had, that selfdestruct path he was in, he is battling this now and he is winning.

And now it's a anew, Its the natural next step, to conquer and overcome this trigger, as he is finding delight again in things and recovering what he lost.

With love from fandom and good reception to help him, both parties (Ben and WB) might become way more excited for possible future projects in the bat side.

One needs always to feel the thunder for what is doing, and I'm for sure glad Batffleck is in this path.

The Bat fandom is nice in this regard because it is used to so many different versions of the hero... Be it corny, edgy, whatnot. There's a place for everyone.

I will also go on record saying that a Keaton led Batman Beyond style movie with Batgirl is never going to happen. The general reaction from that "rumor" online was not good, and many just want a traditional Batman Beyond movie, not some woke version of it.

Batman only killed in BvS. And vowed at the end to make amends and be better. Idk what folks don’t get about that.
Yeah, Alfred points that out when he says "that's how it starts, the fever, the rage, the feeling of powerlessness that turns good men, cruel."

Implying that Batman acting like a vigilante was a recent thing.

Yeah, Alfred points that out when he says "that's how it starts, the fever, the rage, the feeling of powerlessness that turns good men, cruel."

Implying that Batman acting like a vigilante was a recent thing.
It started with the branding and then escalated again. “New rules?” “We’ve always been criminals, Alfred. Nothing’s changed.”

I can’t believe this just dawned on me. The Flash director is known for his horror movies. Batman aspects directed by a horror movie guru. :eek:

That's interesting. My sense was that Flashpoint would allow Affleck to finally get his graceful exit, but if HBO Max is actually wanting to work with him on a series or a movie on the service, that means it might not be an exit after all.

I always thought that the DCEU could continue without Affleck and still be the DCEU as long as Cavill, et al., were still in the movies, mainly because Affleck wasn't coming back but you can still make it work with the other 5 and find a replacement for Batfleck somehow. But I don't see it the other way around. If Affleck is in more DCEU stuff, but Cavill is gone, that seems strange to me given it all started with Cavill, he has been the one thread through the DCEU Snyder-verse.

So, if they are looking to work with Affleck more, then that would lead me even more to the likelihood that Cavill is also coming back and they are just moving forward with some version of the DCEU with the original 6.

All speculation, of course, so we'll see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"