Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Coulson Lives! (the Clark Gregg aka Phil Coulson thread)

He termed it the "Theta" protocol, I believe (for those wondering what he said and if that helps with the discussion ;) )
Sounds like that is a protocol to make the base disappear, like destroying all records and blowing up the place, so that it's unusable for any and all intruders (Hydra, US military).

So....are we supposed to forget that Coulson has Kree blood in him?
When will this be re visited?

If he gets exposed to the terrigen crystals, will it kill him or will there be a new effect due to the Kree blood in his system? The Inhumans may detect that in him and it may become a plot point in future episodes. I suspect there's no love lost between the Inhumans and the Kree. And did the Kree blood in Skye/Daisy have any effect on her metamorphosis that she otherwise wouldn't have had?

If he gets exposed to the terrigen crystals, will it kill him or will there be a new effect due to the Kree blood in his system? The Inhumans may detect that in him and it may become a plot point in future episodes. I suspect there's no love lost between the Inhumans and the Kree. And did the Kree blood in Skye/Daisy have any effect on her metamorphosis that she otherwise wouldn't have had?

I know......
Those questions.....we need to know if get these questions in the future in the future....they cant gloss over the fact that Kree is in Skye and Coulson's system.....

I imagine it'll come up again sometime.

So....are we supposed to forget that Coulson has Kree blood in him?
When will this be re visited?
Forget? That's what drove the carvings. No one forgot. Could be more side effects later.

Forget? That's what drove the carvings. No one forgot. Could be more side effects later.

I know...but it seems to have not been discussed since then.....
If Mac was a Kree Sentry during the mid season finale....why wasn't Coulson not able to pass
Theres still alot of questions about his resurrection that needs to be addressed...aka revisited

I know...but it seems to have not been discussed since then.....
If Mac was a Kree Sentry during the mid season finale....why wasn't Coulson not able to pass
Theres still alot of questions about his resurrection that needs to be addressed...aka revisited
Because the serum/injection of Kree blood that healed him/revived him didn't alter his base genetics at all/didn't make him a potential Inhuman, nor did it change his genetic structure to Kree? He's still human.

Personally, I imagine the Kree blood/serum has pretty much dissipated in his system - yes it left behind the compelling need to find the temple as a side effect - but other than that, all of Simmons analyses of his blood in season 1 came back normal. IMO it wouldn't bother me at all if it wasn't really brought up again, I think there was enough closure when his compulsions to carve ended.

That's just my opinion though -and I fully acknowledge the show could prove me wrong down the road.

Because the serum/injection of Kree blood that healed him/revived him didn't alter his base genetics at all/didn't make him a potential Inhuman, nor did it change his genetic structure to Kree? He's still human.

Personally, I imagine the Kree blood/serum has pretty much dissipated in his system - yes it left behind the compelling need to find the temple as a side effect - but other than that, all of Simmons analyses of his blood in season 1 came back normal. IMO it wouldn't bother me at all if it wasn't really brought up again, I think there was enough closure when his compulsions to carve ended.

That's just my opinion though -and I fully acknowledge the show could prove me wrong down the road.

Very good points of view.....and granted your right...it probably wont be addressed.....but for such a risk to use the Kree blood / serum and for it to work....why and where did it originate?
How was Fury able to find it and bring Coulson back from the dead?

Very good points of view.....and granted your right...it probably wont be addressed.....but for such a risk to use the Kree blood / serum and for it to work....why and where did it originate?
How was Fury able to find it and bring Coulson back from the dead?
Agent Carter and the Howling Commandos recovered the Kree body from Whitehall in his Nazi days, so it was in SRR custody. Shield agent Fury must have somehow learned about it, the rest to be filled in by Marvel.

After watching the dirty half dozen episode i finally realized something-

Coulson seems to be acting like he originally did in the movies.

No more wimp-back to badass. thank god

I'm probably not the only person that smiled from ear-to-ear when he told Hill to call in the Avengers.

I'm probably not the only person that smiled from ear-to-ear when he told Hill to call in the Avengers.

Coulson is the core of what SHIELD stands for....even more so than Nick Fury in my opinion......

Theta Protocol is certainly

An Avengers Initiative

With Maria Hills Help
And after watching Age of ultron

The Avengers (New Avengers Academy) is for training potential Avengers

In any case, it's neat that it's Coulson who twice now has assembled the Avengers: Once thru death, and now with Theta.

wouldnt it be cool....end credits of a season finale... Coulson has pain in his chopped off hand....takes off the prosthetic hand only to find out a new blue hand is forming...thus reviving the idea that he has kree blood in his system

wouldnt it be cool....end credits of a season finale... Coulson has pain in his chopped off hand....takes off the prosthetic hand only to find out a new blue hand is forming...thus reviving the idea that he has kree blood in his system

I could go for that. And maybe it'll heal that Loki-scar. I don't think the GH325 is done with him.:db:

https://youtu.be/EThm-Sa1LnQ

Clark Gregg (Phil Coulson of "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.") takes on his Dubsmash rival, Hayley Atwell (Peggy Carter of "Marvel's
Agent Carter"), with a remake of Britney Spears' "Toxic" music video. Tune in Thursday April 21 @ 10p/9c to catch the action!

tumblr_ne2y1nM3Uw1sh5pwyo4_250.gif

Clark Gregg should be very proud how far he was able to go with this original character that has dramatically changed over the course of his debut to begin adapt in multiple versions of the Marvel Universe. Coulson is apart the comics as well as animated shows

Bravo Agent Phil Coulson!

Last edited:
Just saw Clark Gregg show up on an old episode of CSI NY dressed in a suit and looking almost exactly as he did in Iron Man or possibly slightly younger. It looked weird because he looked like he didn't belong in this show but as if he walked in from Agents of SHIELD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"