Discussion: The REPUBLICAN Party - - - - - Part 20

Are you high in the GOP's elected ranks and think your ability to con willing dumb****s gives you the ability to verbally cross swords with professional comedians or actors who literally are paid millions (Is the Free Market not enough of an indication for you?) to be able to at will employ charm, wit and dramatic effect?

Why?

It never ends well.

And the record becomes a permanent example to be seen online so you're never escaping your humiliation at the hands of actors or comedians.

You guys just are not good at this stuff and never have been.

‘Cherry pick what you think is good and bad information’ ‘a shared reality is impossible’ she says, That’s not how things work - there’s one reality whether we like it or not. Protagonist syndrome at its finest.

Last edited:
"I know I am right because I am on the right" is silly logic.

"I know I am right because I am on the right" is silly logic.

And they think they should hold power in our country and unleash whatever the rest of us because of their all around silliness.

These are people society should be able to laugh at and dismiss because of how ****ing stupid and blind they are CHOOSING to be but instead we got 600,000 plus dead and a hobbled economy and society and all of it rests on a voting public (Not the general population just those engaged enough to vote) of which 35-40% are ****ing gone. Lost. Detached from reality.

"Trump deserves the credit for the vaccine to the fake virus that is not even as bad as the flu that China sent to destroy America which Fauci funded so that a hoax could take down the most beloved President that ever lived when all we need to stop this virus which is no big deal is gorging on HCQ, Zinc and low grade chemotherapy horse dewormer."

These people are ****ing gone. And it is a choice at this point. They have chosen to be this ignorant and I don't see what path there is but allowing these people to continue to drag us into their delusions by treating them as legitimate positions and not bat**** insanity at every turn ain't gonna help short term or long term.

Madness.

Just American Provincial Madness.

So fascists are accusing their enemies of being fascists now?

giphy.gif

Missouri State Rep:

Conservative Libertarian Evangelical Republicans: "Golly gee, I don't understand how so many came to see the very party of Lincoln as now being a knee jerk racist collection of Neo-Confederates out of step with modern America. I don't get it."

Also Conservative Libertarian Evangelical Republicans: "Man wasn't Lincoln just the absolute worst tyrant?"

Morons.

Every last godamned one at this point.

An actual ad being played in California for the BS recall.

It is SO telling that the first thing mentioned is some imaginary slight from high school.

Because imaginary resentments are what the Conservative mind set is all about.

Missouri State Rep:

Conservative Libertarian Evangelical Republicans: "Golly gee, I don't understand how so many came to see the very party of Lincoln as now being a knee jerk racist collection of Neo-Confederates out of step with modern America. I don't get it."

Also Conservative Libertarian Evangelical Republicans: "Man wasn't Lincoln just the absolute worst tyrant?"

Morons.

Every last godamned one at this point.

I really wish history in school was taught past WWII at best because post WWII, the parties basically flipped. Republicans became Democrats, Democrats became Republicans. By the 1960's it was all but done. The parties are literally their opposites and have been for at least 50 years now but the current Republican party tries to claim credit as the "party of Lincoln" in the most ironic and offensive defense possible to their reprehensible idelogy that features virtually nothing of his ideology.

Supposedly that was taken on September 12. Not her fault tho. The nation was on lock down on September 11, and flights were grounded. She got to NYC as soon as she could.

He was secretly a democrat.

To be fair, he was talking about rapists on the abortion bill. :whatever:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"