Discussion: The REPUBLICAN Party - - - - - Part 20

The party of child marriage. Republicans are outraged by everything and do nothing.

She’s running for president?

You don’t have to go to Iowa for the presidential candidate to pick you for Vice President, that’s not how this works…

I am not a spoiled brat. :o
giphy.gif

Haley: I'm running for president.

Trump: Well Miss "Nimrata Nikki Randhawa (Haley)," let's see your birth certificate.

'Weather. Seasons. Climate. I know my voters are too stupid to know the difference, and me too!'

The Guardian - Nikki Haley: video shows Republican candidate saying US states can secede
Contender also says civil war – fought over slavery – was one side ‘fighting for tradition’ and the other ‘fighting for change’

“I think that [the sates] do [have the right to secede from the United States],” Haley said in the footage, which Patriot Takes, an anonymously run social media account and fundraising Pac which claims to “monitor and expos[e] rightwing extremism and other threats to democracy”, said came from 2010 and featured an unnamed neo-Confederate group.

“I mean, the constitution says that.”

Haley also said she did not think South Carolina should secede.

Tweeting footage from the same interview, Tyler Jones, a South Carolina Democratic strategist, said the interview was conducted by the Sons of Confederate Veterans.

That footage showed Haley discussing the placement of a Confederate flag on statehouse grounds and expressing support for a Confederate History Month in schools, which she compared to “Black History Month … as long as it’s done in a positive way and not in a negative way, and doesn’t harm anyone”.

You can't run for president of the United States and believe in dissolution of said United States, it's immediately disqualifying.

Salon - Republicans would rather kids be shot than let them read books
It's about control, not protection: Despite Michigan State shooting, Republicans will treat books as more dangerous

The Washington Post - [Virginia Governor] Youngkin opposes effort to shield menstrual data from law enforcement

The Hill - Senate Republicans fear Trump repeat as 2024 field emerges

Hey Republican dummies and pretenders: You in the Senate had the opportunity to ban Trump for life by convicting him of impeachment for the insurrection. It also would have prevented him from potentially launching a third party/independent bid.

You didn't with only a handful doing so. It's on you.

Paul Reid, CNN: "BREAKING: DOJ formally decides not to charge Congressman Matt Gaetz in sex-trafficking probe. Prosecutors have been informing witnesses today of final decision by DOJ leadership after investigators recommended not moving forward back in the fall."

Last edited:
It’s no different than the so-called clerics in Iran blaming drought on women not wearing their hijab and brainwashing people with this superstition in schools.

It’s no different than the so-called clerics in Iran blaming drought on women not wearing their hijab and brainwashing people with this superstition in schools.
Weaponized religion makes me ill. It's more likely to make people move away from the living God rather than towards him. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"