Discussion: The REPUBLICAN Party - - - - - Part 20

Paul Gosar says the CIA Fraud Dept. contacted him...

Repeat that to yourself.

LOL. That's a thing. They contacted me the other day and asked me if I bought something at a 7-11 out in San Bernardino. Now I have to get a new card from the Credit Insurance Association.

EDIT: Do these reps do their post graduate work at stupid school?

Oh dear god.....
She's both Joe and Jill???

Answer to my edit above.....yes

The man Pence is with is a far-right Serbian ultranationalist who denies the Srebrenica Genocide that happened during the Bosnian War.

They got too extreme in the GOP. They went to the far-right and lost someone like Jeb Bush, or Arnold Schwarzenegger could have won that state but, there is no longer. Room for moderates Trump is a xenobiotic racist, sexist piece of crap who belongs in federal prison. He criticized John McCain's service record. Did draft dodger Donny think Arizona loved him more than a real American hero John McCain? Who they kept re-electing? For goodness sake, his seat went democrat in 2018, if I remember correctly. That shows you that Arizona voters told McCain when he was alive to oppose Trump any pro-MAGA candidates lost as they have nobody to blame but themselves!

Oh dear god.....
She's both Joe and Jill???

Answer to my edit above.....yes

Impeach him for what? They don't have the votes anyway. The Seven patriots in the GOP who voted to convict trump will never go along with this charade!

Its absolutely shameful that these people are allowed to get away with endorsing a racist conspiracy theory that has inspired actual far-right terrorist attacks. We wouldn't tolerate it if a cable news host and prominent politicians started spouting ISIS/Al Qaeda propaganda now, would we?

And the fact that Rupert Murdoch continues to pay Carlson millions to spew his bile onto American TV screens every night is yet another reminder of what a disgusting human being he is.

Last edited:
I hadn't really considered the GOP accidentally disenfranchising their own voting base, and it looks like they hadn't either.

Its a side effect of calling it rigged. Why vote if its rigged. Probably also played a factor in Hilary's loss to Trump.

Its a side effect of calling it rigged. Why vote if its rigged. Probably also played a factor in Hilary's loss to Trump.

It was for this very reason that back in January several GOP members of Congress said that they would not follow Trump in opposing the Electoral College results, on the grounds that doing so could discredit the Electoral College.

Their argument was basically that since the Electoral College is the only avenue the GOP has of winning any future elections, it's not in their interest to delegitimize it.

Last edited:
Not impeach, imeach. I'm not sure what an imeach is but it's something Republicans just invented.

I almost fell on my floor from laughter! You have a good sense of humor! And your, correct oh man, those Republicans are idiots! Shame we can't banish them into the phantom zone!

CBS News - Liz Cheney on being a Republican while opposing Donald Trump
Liz Cheney tells Lesley Stahl about running for re-election as an anti-Trump Republican in Wyoming, as her own party there has called for her resignation, and joining the House Select committee investigating the January 6 Capitol riot.

Lesley Stahl: Waterboarding, aka torture.

Liz Cheney: Well, it's not torture.

Lesley Stahl: But you support waterboarding.

Liz Cheney: I do. Absolutely.

Waterboarding is drowning is torture.

The Daily Beast - The Racist ‘Theory’ That Inspired Murderers Is Now GOP Dogma

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"