Discussion: The REPUBLICAN Party - - - - - Part 20

‘I own the libs by murdering pets. And getting myself banned from Native American areas by being racist.’

You know you've messed up when even people like this are against you:

Gee......THAT'S A TOTAL shock. So now she killed a goat too. And people complain about Harris being Biden's VP. LOL.....Note to Mr. Trump........please, please, PLEASE pick Noem as your VP. She's very strong and tough. She's like the Orban and Putin of South Dakota, but needs to elevate her game and start killing people if she really wants to get the respect she deserves.

Gee......THAT'S A TOTAL shock. So now she killed a goat too. And people complain about Harris being Biden's VP. LOL.....Note to Mr. Trump........please, please, PLEASE pick Noem as your VP. She's very strong and tough. She's like the Orban and Putin of South Dakota, but needs to elevate her game and start killing people if she really wants to get the respect she deserves.
As they are both likely sociopaths, they should get along great.

Donald Trump also doesn't like dogs.

His way of dealing with that is that he's never owned a dog.

Dogs are often a good predictor of character. 8m not the l3ast bit surprised Trump has no pets.

This is exactly the scenario I said the Dems should push. Make RFK Jr. the "real" anti vaxxer; not like that Trump guy who developed it at "warp speed". My man, get all the nut jobs you can. You belong together. :funny:

81yXhbulkRL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"