Discussion: The REPUBLICAN Party - - - - - Part 20

I don't get these people......

I think his failure in keeping a majority in the VA legislature killed his chances.

It's embarrassing that Giuliani was once a respected man in the country. It was believed that he was the one responsible for the reduced crime in New York in the 1990s, and that his great leadership was commendable in helping New York on 9/11. He was a public speaker on leadership sometimes after.

It's embarrassing that Giuliani was once a respected man in the country. It was believed that he was the one responsible for the reduced crime in New York in the 1990s, and that his great leadership was commendable in helping New York on 9/11. He was a public speaker on leadership sometimes after.
How the mighty have fallen.

"Be thankful for what you have" says the white, multimillionaire, election denying, two faced, fascist, blood sucking senator who stands to make WAY more money during and after his senate "career".

Sure.....I'll be thankful when you and your ilk are living the life you think others should be thankful for.

"Be thankful for what you have" says the white, multimillionaire, election denying, two faced, fascist, blood sucking senator who stands to make WAY more money during and after his senate "career".

Sure.....I'll be thankful when you and your ilk are living the life you think others should be thankful for.
Truth!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"