Dune

Leaked teaser pops on twitter and is quickly deleted after. I checked it out and it's solid. In ****ty quality like that it's hard to appreciate cinematography, acting, soundtrack or art. If you saw the leaked pics, there's little reason to search for it, because it's very static and pics capture everything that's being shown. Maybe only to hear the music.

Soundtrack reminded me of Babylon 5 theme.

Last edited:
I do too, but at the same time, whenever I see praise like that, a part of me just thinks “Alright, calm your ass down.”
Yeah, especially as it isn't that different to the praise from the new Suicide Squad video. :hehe:

It's DV. I expect this to be great, but I can't really take any praise from those involved seriously, and that's okay. It's their job.

I do too, but at the same time, whenever I see praise like that, a part of me just thinks “Alright, calm your ass down.”
That's what I was thinking too. At the end of the day, this is still a remake.

Damn do those Empire Magazine Covers look AMAZING. I can already tell Villeneuve is putting so much effort into this movie to make it look as epic and cinematic as possible. I just hope the GA responds well enough to it, so that we can finally get a legit, sci-fi/fantasy franchise that's on the level of the OG Star Wars trilogy. I know thats setting a high bar with this kind of talent involved I don't believe its impossible at all.

Def in that cover Rebecca Ferguson looks like a woman too beautiful for the Emperor of the Universe.

We still don’t know who is playing Feyd Ruatha. I would love to see a female Feyd who absolutely crushes Paul in combat but Paul just barely wins. That would be such an incredible change up. More female villains please!

Those cover images do look fantastic. I hope we see some footage soon.

Leaked teaser pops on twitter and is quickly deleted after. I checked it out and it's solid. In ****ty quality like that it's hard to appreciate cinematography, acting, soundtrack or art. If you saw the leaked pics, there's little reason to search for it, because it's very static and pics capture everything that's being shown. Maybe only to hear the music.

Soundtrack reminded me of Babylon 5 theme.

Yes!!!! Awesome sauce!

P.S. @flickchick85 the musical score is anothe great reason for you to finally start watching B5.

Is Babylon 5 streaming anywhere? I've never watched it in full.

We still don’t know who is playing Feyd Ruatha. I would love to see a female Feyd who absolutely crushes Paul in combat but Paul just barely wins. That would be such an incredible change up. More female villains please!

I'd temper your hopes, from what I heard Feyd is only mentioned by name in the script. I don't even think the baron will get much screentime, at best it'd be comparable to wallace from BR2049. Not too keen on another gender swap, but considering they are doing a bene gesserit show I wouldn't mind seeing sylvia hoeks working with Denis again in the pilot episode (last I checked he was set to direct the pilot).

As of about 2 weeks ago when I was searching for it myself, no. I ended up buying the whole series on Vudu because they had it on sale for $30.

I mean that's not the worst price for a whole run of a quality sci-fi show. It's just that streaming services kind of spoil us because I can just go on Netflix now and watch all of Star Trek TNG or DS9.

I mean that's not the worst price for a whole run of a quality sci-fi show. It's just that streaming services kind of spoil us because I can just go on Netflix now and watch all of Star Trek TNG or DS9.
Yeah I figured it was a pretty good deal since the normal price was $70. And it's nice to not have to worry about it getting rotated off a streaming service (like I know it was on Prime a few months ago, and now gone) so I can watch it at my own pace.

Yeah I figured it was a pretty good deal since the normal price was $70. And it's nice to not have to worry about it getting rotated off a streaming service (like I know it was on Prime a few months ago, and now gone) so I can watch it at my own pace.

Yeah that's the other downside to streaming services. At least if you buy it, you can keep it in your library for as long as you want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"