Dune

WOW! This film is gonna be insane, honestly. Even visually, I'm already blown away. That Sandworm is horrifying.

i like what Ferguson is wearing. now that is scifi fashion :)

This movie has the same cinematographer as The Batman 2021. holly s...

I don’t understand WB’s marketing of this movie. It comes out in four months...where the hell is the trailer? Why release the trailer theatrically but not online? You want people’s first look at this to be a low quality cam rip? WB couldn’t market their way out of a paper bag.

He's shown rising out of a slime bath. Just imagine a bald 500 pound Trump taking a KY bath.

Edit: Jokes aside, his trapezius and quads look like solid muscle and his neck appears to be nonexistent. His shoulder and neck muscles are clearly defined like a body builder. I think he might be built like a gorilla, and I suspect this Baron is going to be a beast when he gets angry.
Anthony Breznican says the goal was to make The Baron look like a rhinoceros.

I don’t understand WB’s marketing of this movie. It comes out in four months...where the hell is the trailer? Why release the trailer theatrically but not online? You want people’s first look at this to be a low quality cam rip? WB couldn’t market their way out of a paper bag.
heeh :D. you know very good that they will delay it :twisted:

He's shown rising out of a slime bath. Just imagine a bald 500 pound Trump taking a KY bath.

Edit: Jokes aside, his trapezius and quads look like solid muscle and his neck appears to be nonexistent. His shoulder and neck muscles are clearly defined like a body builder. I think he might be built like a gorilla, and I suspect this Baron is going to be a beast when he gets angry.

The Baron still looks like a kind of blob right, no too muscular I trust ?

This whole thing is painting WB in a bad light. I'm personally disgusted with them and their stupid marketing decisions. Not sure what they were expecting. They release a teaser to cinemas only while a big chunk of people in certain areas can't even attend. I swear they're going to self sabotage this movie before it ever has a chance to succeed.
Except your opinion of WB's conduct doesn't matter because they know you'll be there opening night along with everyone else, so...

EghC2djUcAE0nKy

EghC3WPUMAAXx5g

1j366R2.jpg

Combined^
We get House Atreides on the left, Fremen (joined by Duncan) on right, is there one more for House Harkonnen yet to come?

EghC4XnVoAIqgWQ

Bless Villeneuve ..... Bless the coming and going of Him. May His passage cleanse the world
.....these look fantastic!

Last edited:
I’m so worried about this movie not doing well. Villeneuve is one of the best filmmakers alive and I’d hate to see him see another box office failure for his epic vision.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"