Dune

Cineplex canada is now saying the trailer will be attached to Tenet in select theaters on august 31st so that is when it will debut. I really don't know what to believe anymore, I thought since the movie technically releases tomorrow in canada they would attach the trailer to it. But now people are going to be watching Tenet for days with no Dune trailer attached. Just bizarre strategy from WB if you ask me. I guess they'd rather drop it closer to the UK/US Tenet release.

Cineplex canada is now saying the trailer will be attached to Tenet in select theaters on august 31st so that is when it will debut. I really don't know what to believe anymore, I thought since the movie technically releases tomorrow in canada they would attach the trailer to it. But now people are going to be watching Tenet for days with no Dune trailer attached. Just bizarre strategy from WB if you ask me. I guess they'd rather drop it closer to the UK/US Tenet release.
Before September, my ass. I hope it's 11:59 PM on August 31 in British Columbia time zone.

Also warning, there are pics from the teaser on twitter. Possibly from Tenet screenings.

So first look at Rabban has been an image off someones phone, good going warner bros.

Images from just about every sequence in the trailer are now up, even the full audio of the trailer leaked (got taken down quick). Hopefully they just put it up tomorrow morning ...if they really let people sit on these low rez images until september 9th i'll be blown away.

That dude sounding like he was about to blow his wad was annoying, but lawd does the cinematography in this movie look incredible. Warner Bros needs to drop the HD version of this thing asap before someone really decides to leak it.

The movie looks gorgeous and the biggest change from previous live action adaptations so far - it doesn't look like a stage play. It feels big and immersive, like a "real" thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"