Episode 6: For All Time. Always. (Spoiler Discussion)

DarthSkywalker

Your Most Aggro Pal (he/him)
Reaction score
The end of time is upon us...

JV0anf7.gif

The finale was literally the Kang origin story. Sylvie unleased him on the multiiverse. This might be the most important thing they have done in the MCU, and they did it on Disney+. Going to be hard to say the shows don't matter no more. :lmao:

Lol, for a sec I thought Miss Minutes was going to be main baddie :funny:

Kang though! And with this, the new MCU phase officially kicks off. Can’t wait to see where this goes

Sucks there was no after credit to tease what’s to come. Was hoping it might have even been a sneak peak for the new Spider-Man movie. But I am glad to see that it’s official we will be getting a new season

Plus, we still gotta see Mobius riding off on his jet ski

Lol, for a sec I thought Miss Minutes was going to be main baddie :funny:

Kang though! And with this, the new MCU phase officially kicks off. Can’t wait to see where this goes

Sucks there was no after credit to tease what’s to come. Was hoping it might have even been a sneak peak for the new Spider-Man movie. But I am glad to see that it’s official we will be getting a new season

Plus, we still gotta see Mobius riding off on his jet ski
I had the same thought on Miss Minutes. Mentioned the clock faces on the statues to Darth, who then said Miss Minutes would be there half a second before she appeared.

After the setup in Endgame, this is where I thought we were headed. The mutliverse, so they can do whatever they like. But I didn't expect it quite like this. Love it of course.

Loki season 2 confirmed! The battle of the Kangs to conqueror! How many TVAs are there now? When will our new prime Loki meet up with Sylvie again? I better not have to wait two years for this!!! :argh:

I had a feeling Kang would show up and I'm glad Marvel went through with it. Definitely can't say the shows aren't as important as the movies now and honestly I'm all for it.

I'm so curious now how things proceed from here. Kang's been announced for Ant-Man, but it also seems like he has to show up here for season 2, and I have to imagine there are further plans. Will we see multiple versions of him at war, or will it just be Kang the Conquerer?

Anyone else bummed that poor Loki was once again all alone at the end? Sylvie chose revenge over Loki and Mobius doesn’t remember Loki. Granted, it’s most likely a different Mobius but Loki is back in square one. It’s going to be interesting to see where he goes from this point considering how much he evolved throughout the season

Anyone else bummed that poor Loki was once again all alone at the end? Sylvie chose revenge over Loki and Mobius doesn’t remember Loki. Granted, it’s most likely a different Mobius but Loki is back in square one. It’s going to be interesting to see where he goes from this point considering how much he evolved throughout the season
He needs to find his bro. His bro never leaves him alone.

I am getting good chuckle at TFATWS setting people's expectations ridiculously low on what could possibly be revealed on these show. I feel like WandaVision and Loki have actually setup the multiverse perfectly from where we are going from here. This is the MCU we live in.

I am getting good chuckle at TFATWS setting people's expectations ridiculously low on what could possibly be revealed on these show. I feel like WandaVision and Loki have actually setup the multiverse perfectly from where we are going from here. This is the MCU we live in.
Makes sense

Wasn’t Falcon and Winter Soldier suppose to come out first last year? Seeing as how Black Widow was also going to originally come out last year it makes total sense that both F&WS and Black Widow are more connected to each other, and pretty much officially close off the previous phase and introduce the Steve & Natasha replacements

Meanwhile, WandaVision and Loki are the two projects that officially set up and kick off everything post-Thanos

Man the implications of this are absolutely HUGE and it looks like we are finally where we thought WandaVision would end up taking us by the time it got to the end.

I can't say I expected this, but I guess I should have considering where this show seemed to be going, but kudos to Fegie for having all this planned in advanced and keeping us in suspense.

Can't wait to see where this goes next with No Way Home and Multiverse of Madness and I expect Johnathan Majors as Kang the Conquerer isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

We already know he's going to be in Ant-Man 3, but now I'm wondering if he could possibly show up in Multiverse of Madness and obviously they will have to address what happens with him in Loki: Season 2.

Also, I'm glad Marvel was finally able to stick the land with one of the finale's for their shows, because this was easily the best ony by far in comparison to both WandaVision and The Falcon & The Winter Soldier.

So how many movies and TV shows will have Kang as the villain? Will Kang the Conqueror be the one who "wins" leading to being the New variation of the Avengers fighting him? Will Kang be the villain of the first Fantastic Four movie? We still don't really have a villain for Strange 2. Ravonna left in a manner that definitely indicates to me, the next time we see her, it will be with Kang. But which one? Will the one in Ant-Man be with the teacher version we saw in this episode? So many possibilities.

Also just a hunch, but I could see a situation where Loki ends up meeting up with a lot of heroes we know. Say the new Hawkeyes and Moon Knight, to slay some Kangs.

I went into this with low expectations and still came out deeply underwhelmed. This finale was almost entirely exposition. Literally a guy behind a desk telling us why the show exists. The implications set up at the end of the show are more interesting than anything that happened throughout the runtime of the show itself.

So how many movies and TV shows will have Kang as the villain? Will Kang the Conqueror be the one who "wins" leading to being the New variation of the Avengers fighting him? Will Kang be the villain of the first Fantastic Four movie? Ravonna left in a manner that definitely indicates to me, the next time we see her, it will be with Kang. But which one? Will the one in Ant-Man be with the teacher version we saw in this episode? So many possibilities.

Also just a hunch, but I could see a situation where Loki ends up meeting up with a lot of heroes we know. Say the new Hawkeyes and Moon Knight, to slay some Kangs.
It would be very interesting to have a war play out over multiple pieces of the MCU. Waldron is writing Dr. Strange as well, so I wouldn't be surprised to see the events of this movie have some kind of overt play.

Tbf, WV was a letdown in terms of universal changes and reveals (a good majority wanted Mephisto's reveal). But this is basically Loki actually going through with its Mephisto moment with Kang.

I went into this with low expectations and still came out deeply underwhelmed. This finale was almost entirely exposition. Literally a guy behind a desk telling us why the show exists. The implications set up at the end of the show are more interesting than anything that happened throughout the runtime of the show itself.
I saw Loki and Sylvie kiss. It was all I needed. :o

I liked it. The exposition dump comes on a show searching for why. I do think the worst aspect of the episode is that it felt like they were setting up season 2 a little too much. I wanted more answers in the TVA.

Tbf, WV was a letdown in terms of universal changes and reveals (a good majority wanted Mephisto's reveal). But this is basically Loki actually going through with its Mephisto moment with Kang.
Mephisto was never really hinted at with WandaVision. That was a fan creation. WandaVision and Loki have setup the multiverse we will be running around with in Spidey, Strange and Ant-Man 3.

I actually wanted an exposition dump with this type of show as the finale, since we all know it's not gonna end here.
I saw Loki and Sylvie kiss. It was all I needed. :o

I liked it. The exposition dump comes on a show searching for why. I do think the worst aspect of the episode is that it felt like they were setting up season 2 a little too much. I wanted more answers in the TVA.
Hell, they setting up the entire next phase of the MCU :funny:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"