• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Fantastic Four General News & Discussion Thread (TAG SPOILERS)

^ i would argue that Galactus didnt feel complete in his last iteration as he was literally a cloud.

as to these rumours being false or true, the Marvels trailer came out today and it revealed the leaks were true. Which lends some credibility to some of the rumours we have been hearing. All 99 million of them. I have a strong gut feeling we will hear more news about the casting and about F4 in general during SDCC which is only 3 months away - Wed, Jul 19, 2023 - Sun, Jul 23, 2023
What are those true leaks?

I meant what might be the legit leaks for Marvel Studios' 4?

The rumors I have the most confidence in at this moment (partly because they’re being reported and partly because they make sense):

1. It will be big and cosmic with a sci-fi feel.
2. Galactus and Surfer will make appearances.
3. Will be influenced by Kirby/Lee
4. Ben will be played by a Jewish actor.

The rumors I have the most confidence in at this moment (partly because they’re being reported and partly because they make sense):

1. It will be big and cosmic with a sci-fi feel.
2. Galactus and Surfer will make appearances.
3. Will be influenced by Kirby/Lee
4. Ben will be played by a Jewish actor.
I know its been a long while since we saw the Silver Surfer and Galactus.

But I'd like to see other Fantastic 4 characters first before Doctor Doom, the
Silver Surfer and Galactus.

At this point, I’m going to assume they’ll do a presentation at SDCC.

I was hoping for something a lot sooner, but now that we’re only a few months away, I’d be willing to bet the current plan is for SDCC.

Any ideas when we might get some real solid info on fantastic 4 castings?? I was more of a 4 guy then x men

Wed, Jul 19, 2023 - Sun, Jul 23, 2023

I am actually more of an X Men fan but more excited for F4 to redeem themselves as X Men reached cinematic perfection thrice with X2, First Class, and Days of Future Past.

Fantastic Four has yet to deliver anything remotely on par with The Incredibles and that is a travesty. F4 is tonally far from The Fly and SO Not a body horror. I am tired of campy. Bring on a F4 like the aforementioned X movies and make it something like Star Trek with family dynamics. Its MCU so it will have humour but dont overdo it and force jokes at every bloody moment.

Wed, Jul 19, 2023 - Sun, Jul 23, 2023

I am actually more of an X Men fan but more excited for F4 to redeem themselves as X Men reached cinematic perfection thrice with X2, First Class, and Days of Future Past.

Fantastic Four has yet to deliver anything remotely on par with The Incredibles and that is a travesty. F4 is tonally far from The Fly and SO Not a body horror. I am tired of campy. Bring on a F4 like the aforementioned X movies and make it something like Star Trek with family dynamics. Its MCU so it will have humour but dont overdo it and force jokes at every bloody moment.
Yeah, Incredibles is so old now that there’s no excuse for F4 to not have matched it by now.

One potential caveat with Comic Con. is the looming strikes, especially the screen actors guild. It would be very awkward having any panel, while people are picketing.

Last edited:
I know its been a long while since we saw the Silver Surfer and Galactus.

But I'd like to see other Fantastic 4 characters first before Doctor Doom, the
Silver Surfer and Galactus.
Which characters would you like to see?

How would Blaastar tease Galactus? Traditionally they don't have anything to do with one another

If Molecule Man is a F4 villain i will add him to the list of potential villains for the first movie

Terrax works better as future antagonist of a Surfer movie than a FF movie villain

56961158-D144-4C79-9D16-69EA5FA25A06.jpeg FB09DC10-49EB-44E3-99B4-2436CF9766D8.jpeg
Reddit scoops from unverified user SeekingDivinities

Paul Mescal (potentially cast as Johnny Storm)

actor-paul-mescal-86930_large.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back
    monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"