Football (Soccer)

Chelsea 5-0 up now including another one from Palmer. He’s only 1 off tying the most goals in a match record I think (5).

Blood heck Chelsea ripped Everton a new one tonight. Win their game in hand and they go above us as well, to think how bad they've been and still potentially finish above is traumatic to think about but could actually happen now. Palmer is different class though, City must be a bit hacked off they let him go but when your about to win everything again it probably doesnt bother them that much, still level on goals with Haaland is quite the achievement for any player let alone one playing in an average Chelsea side.

Everton look like a team that should be relegated but might not be unless they get more points deducted for not cleaning the toilets properly in the stadium or something.

Palmer writing his own script with Chelsea, top class signing and third best overall this season imo.

Blood heck Chelsea ripped Everton a new one tonight. Win their game in hand and they go above us as well, to think how bad they've been and still potentially finish above is traumatic to think about but could actually happen now. Palmer is different class though, City must be a bit hacked off they let him go but when your about to win everything again it probably doesnt bother them that much, still level on goals with Haaland is quite the achievement for any player let alone one playing in an average Chelsea side.

Everton look like a team that should be relegated but might not be unless they get more points deducted for not cleaning the toilets properly in the stadium or something.
They could also potentially beat us in a final to win the FA Cup and finish stronger this year

I honestly thought Palmer was going to be a nothing signing for Chelsea, another Boehly random signing, but he's been a standout for Chelsea. Looks to have matured as a player almost in the space of a year, very promising future if he can continue his form & develop further. That 7 year contract Chelsea gave him might be the only one they've handed out that actually might end up being a genius move.

I hope Poch tore those players arguing over who was taking the penalty kick on the pitch in front of 50,000 a new one when he got them in the dressing room. Jackson & Madueke I think it was, the dumb thing was Palmer's their penalty taker, so when he gets up off the ground he just takes it off Madueke as he rightly should have & then Jackson tries to snatch it off Palmer. Absolutely ridiculous, this is the 2nd or 3rd time this has happened this season at Chelsea, happened with Sterling also trying to take a couple off him. Absolute **** teammates, the pair of them.

That infuriates me, if I was Poch my message would be simple. Palmer is the penalty taker regardless of the scoreline, if he offers it to you, fine, but if he doesn't voluntarily come to you & offer it, hand him the ball immediately, go stand at the edge of the box & shut your ****ing mouth. If he's not on the pitch, xyz is next followed by xyz, same rules about handing them the ball & shutting your mouth apply.

Pity because Chelsea actually played quite well & were clinical in front of goal which is something they've struggled with all season, the game was partially soured by that penalty kick argument between those 2.

Was really dumb in the Chelsea match with Madueke and Jackson arguing over who takes the penalty and instead of Palmer who had to grab the ball. Conor Gallagher had to sort it out. Just daft lol, especially as they were 4-0 up at the time. Palmer has scored 9/9 so he should stay on till
he misses.

I honestly thought Palmer was going to be a nothing signing for Chelsea, another Boehly random signing, but he's been a standout for Chelsea. Looks to have matured as a player almost in the space of a year, very promising future if he can continue his form & develop further. That 7 year contract Chelsea gave him might be the only one they've handed out that actually might end up being a genius move.

I hope Poch tore those players arguing over who was taking the penalty kick on the pitch in front of 50,000 a new one when he got them in the dressing room. Jackson & Madueke I think it was, the dumb thing was Palmer's their penalty taker, so when he gets up off the ground he just takes it off Madueke as he rightly should have & then Jackson tries to snatch it off Palmer. Absolutely ridiculous, this is the 2nd or 3rd time this has happened this season at Chelsea, happened with Sterling also trying to take a couple off him. Absolute **** teammates, the pair of them.

That infuriates me, if I was Poch my message would be simple. Palmer is the penalty taker regardless of the scoreline, if he offers it to you, fine, but if he doesn't voluntarily come to you & offer it, hand him the ball immediately, go stand at the edge of the Box & shut your ****ing mouth. If he's not on the pitch, xyz is next followed by xyz, same rules about handing them the ball & shutting your mouth apply.

Pity because Chelsea actually played quite well & were clinical in front of goal which is something they've struggled with all season, the game was partially soured by that penalty kick argument between those 2.
Yeah, ridiculous scenes. That can’t happen, imagine you argue about it and then the eventual taker misses with the extra rowdiness upsetting their concentration and if it’s when the game is close. I’d tell all the players you’re out if you do that again. You can have a set order for penalty takers and it only changes when the person ahead in the order says something’s wrong and they want someone else to take it at that moment.

Reactions: B

I’d love to know where Chelsea would be without Palmer this season. Every other big club made a F up by not going for him.

Right let’s see if the second legs for the CL QFs can live up to or surpass the awesome first legs!

Raphinha puts Barcelona 1-0 up after great work by the wonderkid Lamine Yamal.

Oh wow, red card for Barcelona!! Araujo.

Dortmund make it 2-2 overall now, both games nicely poised.

Meanwhile Dortmund go 2-0 up against Atletico and are now going through as it stands! The drama continues.

Oh same time Dembele scores for PSG! 1 goal in it now with Barca a player down for the rest of the game.

Atletico score making it 2-1 on the night and 3-3 on aggregate!

PSG level it up! They have the upper hand now with the extra player for all this remaining time.

Now a red for Xavi lol. Another crazy CL night.

Long time for Barca to hold on now. The ref has shown a lot of cards in this game and has just sent off Xavi from the sidelines now. Barca losing their heads now a bit.

4-5 to PSG now overall, Mbappe converts the pen with ease. Lots of work for Barca now, they were in full control.

Allez PSG!! Penalty converted, surely they close out this game.

Ateltico go ahead now as well! Goals flying in it seems again tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"