• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Justice League Lounge of Justice - Part 85

Status
Not open for further replies.

This just feels like it's almost asking to get hated on. The regular FF series isn't exclusively male, there are already interesting and strong female chars in it. The topic of fast cars is a more male oriented thing, and making one with just women just seems kinda petty imo, and asking to be objectified in this genre, which itself will probably bring other types of criticism as well. It just doesn't seem like a good idea all around. And to keep the fans coming, they have to bring back the women already in the franchise, but they'll have to come up with some BS excuse of why the guys aren't there. If they go the route of all new female ensemble, that just seems risky af.

Come on ,fam. Two crap movies don't need to ruin more chances for everyone else. I for one sometimes get the vibe of FnF films having way too many dudes, so more women the better. Hell, if they can find some kind of loophole to bring back Gal's character and I'm in. Also, at the end of the day you don't gotta see it. So we all win.

lol bring back Gal, add Amber and Scarlet Jo, that's one billion right there and 400M in China

Are any F&F films needed? Hell, are any of these big franchises really needed?

To me, a big part of the appeal of F&F is you have this global, diverse cast. Giving the women more time to shine is a logical next step.

I know this might sound sexist but my wife and my mom drive like mad that I need seasick pills

So an all female FF cast is gonna be an incredible experience

So I was flippin channels the other day and came upon Megan Fox talking about the world's mysteries on the travel channel. She had on her Indiana Jones type clothes. Breh, I swear I did a double take to make sure I didn't have a blunt on my hand. She was talkin to this one dude about Giants. That body is tight for having 3 kids in under 5 year period tho, goddamn.

This just feels like it's almost asking to get hated on. The regular FF series isn't exclusively male, there are already interesting and strong female chars in it. The topic of fast cars is a more male oriented thing, and making one with just women just seems kinda petty imo, and asking to be objectified in this genre, which itself will probably bring other types of criticism as well. It just doesn't seem like a good idea all around. And to keep the fans coming, they have to bring back the women already in the franchise, but they'll have to come up with some BS excuse of why the guys aren't there. If they go the route of all new female ensemble, that just seems risky af.

Extreme feminists kidnapped Vin disel, Rock etc, true feminist babes drive mercedes to save the day

PS I thought the all franchise was objectified from the start lol, check out Gal's butt shot, I think it got less complaint than WW's butt shots too

I'm up for it. Keep bald Vin away (at least on screen) and it will probably be a hit.

*gasp, How dare you!

Lawd.

DxsP0leVsAAKFkl.jpg

Is this really necessary? Do we need another outcome like Ghostbusters or Oceans 8.

Ocean’s 8 did decent at the box office and got decent reviews, so that’s not not really the best example.

But regardless, that’s the same logic hollywood used for years to explain why characters like Black Panther or Wonder Woman wouldn’t work.

So I was flippin channels the other day and came upon Megan Fox talking about the world's mysteries on the travel channel. She had on her Indiana Jones type clothes. Breh, I swear I did a double take to make sure I didn't have a blunt on my hand. She was talkin to this one dude about Giants. That body is tight for having 3 kids in under 5 year period tho, goddamn.

46990123_319233255354883_5755266600762722812_n.jpg

cool cars and hot womens. and hopefully more cinematic butt shots of said womens in bikinis.
me am no complain here.

i look forward to an all female fnf spin-off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"