• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Justice League Lounge of Justice - Part 89

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw Noah Centineo in that trailer, who was once on fancast list for Matt Reeves' Batman, Yikes.

He is the new He-Man in the upcoming Master of the Universe movie. It's totally an out of left field choice and it sure doesn't look very good on paper.

I thought Sony might have taken Bloodshot and Morbius to SDCC, but nope. Lmao.

I just have to say, I am loving the recent emergence of Schumacher Bats avvys around here. I would adopt one myself, but Lucille is a part of me at this point.

Nothing to really gain from SDCC really. Now that them trailers hit online within minutes of Hall H release. Them folks waiting in line for days before that, lol godbless them I suppose.

Even them full panels go online. Hell, I would argue the Twitter verse has become greater when it comes to hype train than Hall H. Eh.

I pity the next guy that plays Superman
He wasn't exactly Chris Reeve, so he ain't the toughest act to follow, lol. In fact I'd say the next guy has a much better shot at being embraced by audiences because we're less likely to get a "deconstructionist" take next time.

It's a shame he in the wrong place at the wrong time to play Superman.
Euhh. This hurts to read (and you're right) especially givin how close Henry was becoming the character before him landing the role. It went South so damn fast. It's a damn shame how much potential has been crapped out the window. Henry should have been the Hugh Jackman of Superman....he had that much growth.

I just hate the fact that we have to probably go at a snails pace with the character to find out their next move.

Not to be callous, but I don't give two hoots about poor Henry Cavill's career. He's doing better on that front than I ever will. I just want some new Supes to get excited for.

i agree with both @Tra-El and @flickchick85 here
lol

from creative standpoint, it sucks cuz i wanted to see a proper mos sequel and more superman movies.

but cavill should be fine career wise.

yaaaaaaaaas queen

next batman/superman will be like post batman & robin, not a tough act to follow for them which should be good

So, I'm sure it's entirely possible Cavill is done being Superman, but the Sherlock Holmes role sounds like a supporting role more than anything. A cool role, to be sure, but still a supporting role. I doubt that would be the kind of thing that prevents him from being Superman again. Lots of people have played Sherlock Holmes.

He wasn't exactly Chris Reeve, so he ain't the toughest act to follow, lol. In fact I'd say the next guy has a much better shot at being embraced by audiences because we're less likely to get a "deconstructionist" take next time.
You misunderstood

The next guy better have a damn good agent because playing Superman ain't worth **** and more likely than not gonna kill whatever career you have

You misunderstood

The next guy better have a damn good agent because playing Superman ain't worth **** and more likely than not gonna kill whatever career you have
Well usually they start out with no career, so that's hardly a big loss, lol.

STAS re-watch update: I'm finding Bizarro way more heartbreaking than I used to.

I'm bummed on both fronts. Our current actor that is still somewhat attached to the role is on the verge of being out, if not already and the character itself is idle, leaving no trails for excitement. The two go hand in hand at this stage but I'm ready for any movement, even if it's little, for the character rather than said-actor. I just don't want to wait years upon years just to hear something. Anything.

I'm bummed on both fronts. Our current actor that is still somewhat attached to the role is on the verge of being out, if not already and the character itself is idle, leaving no trails for excitement. The two go hand in hand at this stage but I'm ready for any movement, even if it's little, for the character rather than said-actor. I just don't want to wait years upon years just to hear something. Anything.

Well, at least Henry got to play the character three times and could've ended on a very high note with that Shazam cameo, or even added a bit of momentum, but it wasn't meant to be. Hell, it is kinda wild that his Superman path was always doomed in a way. We've be talking about potential for his take and all that had he of gotten the gig back in SR. Damn.

"The Rains of Castamere" still holds up so well. Gottdamn, what an episode. Undeniably the peak of GoT for me.

Gee why does Cavill keep on signing up for these intellegent roles?

He's way too hot and a bit wooden for these cunning roles, when he did MI6 his mustache and hotness was wayy too distracting, the character's suppose to be obscure, low profile saving for a surprise reveal lol

For anybody who has any doubts about how he'll do as Batman (or how talented he actually is), this should do...
(Also, he came up with the idea, wrote and directed it all in the same day, he reminds me a bit of Heath Ledger actually...)

Gee why does Cavill keep on signing up for these intellegent roles?

He's way too hot and a bit wooden for these cunning roles, when he did MI6 his mustache and hotness was wayy too distracting, the character's suppose to be obscure, low profile saving for a surprise reveal lol
He wants to prove to the world that he’s much more than a completely irresistible beefcake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritayo
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"