Ray Fisher is CYBORG!

TheOneWhoKnocks

Civilian
Reaction score
Ray Fisher to Play Cyborg In ‘Batman-Superman’

After testing actors over the past couple weeks, Warner Bros. and D.C. have tapped theater actor Ray Fisher for the role of Cyborg in the untitled Batman-Superman pic.

Cyborg, while not a major part in the Batman-Superman feature, is a member of the Justice League and will become a much more significant role as Warner and D.C. develop more films related to the Justice League universe, sources confirm.

Fisher joins the Batman-Superman cast which includes Henry Cavill, Ben Affleck, Jesse Eisenberg, Gal Gadot and Amy Adams with Zack Snyder directing.

Production is currently underway in Michigan.

Written by David S. Goyer, the screenplay for Batman-Superman is based on a story co-created by Goyer and Snyder.
Cavill, who plays Superman in the film, expressed a great deal of promise in Cyborg in the recent “Man of Steel” bonus feature, as well as the fictional research facility S.T.A.R. Labs, which appears in several DC Comics.

“I think he would create an incredible bridge between superheroes and humanity,” Cavill said of the Cyborg character.
S.T.A.R. Labs was also the workplace of Justice League characters Professor Hamilton and superhero Rampage, although it’s unclear whether they are involved in Batman-Superman.

Produced by Charles Roven and Deborah Snyder, the untitled Batman-Superman feature opens May 6, 2016.
http://variety.com/2014/film/news/batman-superman-cyborg-ray-fisher-1201163390/

Oh my God neeeeeeeeeeeews.

Nice, they got someone who looks the part. But I still want to know the mystery surrounding the Okamoto, Hunter, and Mulvey castings...

Whuuuuuuut?!?! Is that legit news?

Now the "too crowded" hate is gonna get worse, haha.

As I said in the other thread, I have nothing against the actor, but this appears to be a JL begins type scenario. I wanted a Superman/Batman story, so I'm a bit disappointed.

YAY! News!

I imagine that all these superheroes (expect for Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman) will appear at the end of the movie. Maybe the big 3 decide they need to form a team and all these guys show up at the end. At least that's what I think.

Partnership between LexCorp and STAR Labs, maybe? Perhaps the METALLO Project?

if Cyborg exists.......I want that to mean that the Titans ( Raven ) will exist in the DC movie verse.

Dear Messrs. Snyder and Goyer: For the love of God stop now. Please.

Neeeeeeew Fifty twoooooooooooooooooooo!

Looks the part and has a theatre background so can act. Would've preferred Martian Manhunter to Cyborg though.

This takes him out of the running for Star Wars Episode 7.

This is the first superhero of color announced for either of the DC or Marvel universes.

Who would have thought that Cyborg of all heroes would be the first to make it to screen among John Stewart, Black Panther and Luke Cage.

Pretty sure Falcon was "of color".

I don't care for Cyborg.

But this guy is an excellent actor.

Can't be upset at this news.

Theatre background is good news.

This is the first superhero of color announced for either of the DC or Marvel universes.

Who would have thought that Cyborg of all heroes would be the first to make it to screen among John Stewart, Black Panther and Luke Cage.
CA2 had Falcon.

Omar Sy as Bishop beat him by about a year.

As I said in the other thread, I have nothing against the actor, but this appears to be a JL begins type scenario. I wanted a Superman/Batman story, so I'm a bit disappointed.

After cap2 I see less and less pure solo's being produced in the future. A good way to merchanise characters without taking a big gamble on given them films.

Besides if the villain really is metallo this could be interesting.

Blade, Catwoman, Storm and War Machine say hi

Uh...

Storm
Falcon
War Machine
Nick Fury
Bishop

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members