Ray Fisher is CYBORG!

The casting is fine...except this film is losing its focus, tragically. Would it have killed them to have made a film featuring only Batman and Superman? Now we have WW and Cyborg...I guarantee one more League Member will be announced. This project has had an interesting progression, from a MoS sequel to a near Justice League film.

How can you say a film lost focus when you don't know what the film is?

wasn't there an article that said that the movie would end with a cliffhanger that would lead into the justice league movie? maybe the cliffhanger will be victor's dad experimenting on the motherbox and it explodes while victor is holding it. like in the new 52. which after wards there is a swarm of parademons flying through the boom tube.

Cyborg is a character that's easy to introduce without being disruptive to the Batman/Superman storyline.

im just waiting for the Barry Allen casting news. It's coming. Mark my words.

Yeah, I'm hoping that's how it goes. Lex creates Metallo with Corben, who becomes a threat, then STAR Labs takes over the project and creates Cyborg.

or STAR Labs is secretly working with Lex.

Time to whip out this joke again:

Fans: WB is going too slow! They suck!

*WB adds Wonder Woman and Cyborg to 'Batman vs Superman,' without indicating just how large or small their roles in said film will be*

Fans: Looks like it's just a commercial for Justice League! They suck!

Warner Brothers Studios: Damned if They Do, Damned if They Don't.

To be fair, I was never one those people who complained they were going to slow. I'm not one of the "They need a plan!" folks. I was hoping they would take their time getting to JL. I wanted some more goddamned superman before getting to the team-ups.

However, I did want news and here it is. So...yay. We got us a news thingy. I do like the actor too, so if there must be another hero appearing in this movie, at least they got a good actor to play him.

Cyborg is a character that's easy to introduce without being disruptive to the Batman/Superman storyline.

and also sets up the possibility for a Teen Titans/Young Justice movie down the line, too.

The casting is fine...except this film is losing its focus, tragically. Would it have killed them to have made a film featuring only Batman and Superman? Now we have WW and Cyborg...I guarantee one more League Member will be announced. This project has had an interesting progression, from a MoS sequel to a near Justice League film.

It seems that way, and how many times that we seen these movies get overcrowded? Focusing on placating to certain fans and having a good trailer as opposed to just a centralized story.

this dude looks so much like Cyborg. even moreso than my two favorites for the role, Michael B Jordan and John Boyega

Don't make me cry.

day_3__cyborg_by_ceshira-d640e2r.jpg

What if Vic Stone was a casualtie from the World Engine and they show Superman saving him but pretty much damaged and then leaving that "reconstructing a human, making Cyborg" and at the end a quick cameo, I don't know I see this good, he can be a little character with a fast intro and then showing at the end. The more I think of this, the more it confirms itself that the next film is JL.

Think, what if the scene of Metropolis vs Gotham in the Stadium was to present the character? I see that possible too.

It seems that way, and how many times that we seen these movies get overcrowded? Focusing on placating to certain fans and having a good trailer as opposed to just a centralized story.

I understand their desire to make Avengers money, but seriously, this Easter Egg basket is getting over-filled.

Then rename the movie and announce Darkseid.:whatever:
Honestly, you could honestly go that far already. look at whos been announced...

Superman
Batman
Wonder Woman
Cyborg

That's basically Justice League already. Anything more than the big 3 is basically a form of the JL

Hey that football scene that was shot earlier is making a lot of sense now....

He probably won't even have a role big enough worth complaining about. Sheesh people.

How can you say a film lost focus when you don't know what the film is?

They have promoted it as a Batman and Superman film. In all honesty, let's call the project what it is: Justice League. We have Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, and now Cyborg, in the same film. There's going to be another League member added, I guarantee it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joelschmole
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"