Ray Fisher is CYBORG!

Called this happening. I was expecting the role of only Victor Stone as a Star LABS professor.

so this is basically turning into Justice League Begins.........

is Superman still in this??

This is certainly cool news. I don't know this guy's acting, but it sounds like he's proved himself as a stage actor, which is great. And he certainly looks the part.

Called this happening. I was expecting the role of only Victor Stone as a Star LABS professor.

with an accident happening and in a cut scene getting the cyborg body

the next movie is supposed to be Justice League...is this news to people?

No, he won't be appearing in the film. WB formally announced today that they're going to save him for the sequel.

Announcing other heroes obviously means the title character will not appear.

with an accident happening and in a cut scene getting the cyborg body

maybe STAR Labs is working on Metallo for Lex, and there's an accident and Victor gets caught up in it.

in the new 52, isn't Victor's dad a STAR Labs scientist??

Exactly. I was really disappointed in Captain America: The Winter Soldier because Falcon, Black Widow and Bucky took up the entire movie. Cap was left with a mere cameo in a post-credits scene.

maybe STAR Labs is working on Metallo for Lex, and there's an accident and Victor gets caught up in it.

in the new 52, isn't Victor's dad a STAR Labs scientist??

I always had this idea that Lex doesn't make one Metallo but a squad and one is Cyborg and he becomes good.

Time to whip out this joke again:

Fans: WB is going too slow! They suck!

*WB adds Wonder Woman and Cyborg to 'Batman vs Superman,' without indicating just how large or small their roles in said film will be*

Fans: Looks like it's just a commercial for Justice League! They suck!

Warner Brothers Studios: Damned if They Do, Damned if They Don't.

Last edited:
I guess this rules out another character for dwayne johnson to play.

Cavill wanted Cyborg. Now he got him.

Fans: WB is going too slow! They suck!!"

*WB adds Wonder Woman and Cyborg to 'Batman vs Superman,' without indicating just how large or small their roles in said film will be*

Fans: Looks like it's just a commercial for Justice League! They suck!"

I was just about to make this joke

Good casting, but if this means Martian Manhunter is out, I'm going to be pissed.

Fans: WB is going too slow! They suck!!"

Fans: Looks like it's just a commercial for Justice League! They suck!"

:applaud

So true.

I always had this idea that Lex doesn't make one Metallo but a squad and one is Cyborg and he becomes good.

or it's more like.......Metallo is "phase 1" of the project, and Cyborg is "phase 2" or something.

Yeah, I'm hoping that's how it goes. Lex creates Metallo with Corben, who becomes a threat, then STAR Labs takes over the project and creates Cyborg.

I was waiting on Metallo, and then Cyborg.

This is too many heroes.

The casting is fine...except this film is losing its focus, tragically. Would it have killed them to have made a film featuring only Batman and Superman? Now we have WW and Cyborg...I guarantee one more League Member will be announced. This project has had an interesting progression, from a MoS sequel to a near Justice League film.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joelschmole
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"