Ray Fisher is CYBORG!

Okay, there is no less weird way to say this, so I'll just get it over with... I find it a bit odd that a character whose more prominent ability is reforming and materializing a sonic cannon and whatnot from his cybernetic body isn't able to materialize a sonic cannon down there.

Yes, this post is weird. Point still stands, though.

Justice League trailer tomorrow. Borg Life!

Cannot wait to see the new footage

I like the look, but I do hope it's something the evolves over time.

hi2zcryeesqrmztcoina.gif

6c46ca5dabc5fe0a9edb01cedd5cb58d.gif

ccxmunffifsvzaoeaau2.gif

htoruuhmzahb8tzh6pkh.gif

sncpmw98dluetv9m4xe9.gif

I love how the metal grew around the human part of his face, that was a cool addition.

I guess the face mask provides protection for his human face half.

He was my least favourite part of the trailer I am afraid. Thought the CGI in him was poor as well.

He was my least favourite part of the trailer I am afraid. Thought the CGI in him was poor as well.

I feel that way about all the cgi in general. I'm assuming they are still working on it...

I wish his armored "look" was smoother and not "transformers-like".

I hope that he has some substantive dialogue throughout the film and he's not just wallpaper except for a few stunts.

If it's true that his body was a "mother box" then he should be a direct conduit to finding out more about Apokolips and the forces of Darkseid.

I wish his armored "look" was smoother and not "transformers-like".

I hope that he has some substantive dialogue throughout the film and he's not just wallpaper except for a few stunts.

If it's true that his body was a "mother box" then he should be a direct conduit to finding out more about Apokolips and the forces of Darkseid.

I am thinking he could have the most dramatically meaty part in the film if they play up the father/son stuff. He is the one most personally affected by the New Gods.

I just hope his solo film actually lives up to the hype

There is no hype at this point.

so is this film dead now? I hope he gets to appear elsewhere besides the JLA films.

A lot of these planned films will depends on JL's performance. If it does really well the conversations behind the scenes will start again.

I can't see them actually doing this movie unless he personally becomes a huge fan favorite.

I think if he steals the show in Justice League then I could actually see him carrying his own solo franchise but it more or less depends on his performance in Justice League

Going to be hard to do in a movie with Wonder Woman in it, coming off of her hugely successful solo movie, and fan favorite Batman in it. If anyone could steal the show, it looks like it could be Flash, judging from the trailers.

Well they have talked about Vic's arc being pretty heartfelt. Again... I think of the newer characters in the film, like AM and Flash, his has the potential to pack the most dramatic punch. If that resonates with the audience then I see a bright future for the film.

I hope JL delivers for all characters so that we see solos from them all. Not sure anyone in particular is going to be stealing the show though.

But his arc makes sense to be pretty damn heartfelt because of how Vic gains his powers to begin with but also the fact that his father is pretty much the reason for saving him and making him a cyborg I just really want to see Vic hold his own with the rest of the JL

so is this film dead now? I hope he gets to appear elsewhere besides the JLA films.
It sure seems like it. His best chance might be a co-starring role in someone else's film. I don't even get why they announced his film for 2020. That seemed so long away back in 2014.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"