Ray Fisher is CYBORG!

It's a bit unfair that straight men and gay women only have Gal Gadot about whom to be creepy.

New film with Ray Fisher:

[YT]watch?v=IjAGBBKcgfY[/YT]

First look of Ray Fisher's Cyborg:

12622109_556937507822423_2559559829066194645_o.jpg

Good one! :up:

I like the suit, it's not too sleek, but sleek enough to seem practical. I'm trying to make out whether he has a logo on it or not... but they did a fine job, it definitely looks like an augmentation and not something he wears over his real body.

And it's cute that he's holding hands with Aquaman. :oldrazz:

I'm glad it doesn't have anything in the chest resembling Iron Man's arc reactor.

I was hoping for something like this:

cyborg_logo_by_alexbadass-d7sqtxu.png

Or even better a cog-shaped "C" of a sort:

2541497-jl_c.jpg

It's kinda odd to have him be the only one without logo.

I like it. I'm still hopeful that there will be a symbol for him (Snyder even made a point about how JL heroes have symbols) and it's just not on the art.

I love that they are going with the "skin over metal" look, like Robocop. I always said I wanted that!

I think Terminator would be more fitting comparison. Robocop actually always looked like a guy in the armor to me.

I meant this, but Terminator also works

robocop-murphy.jpg

Also, his eye could actually be either blue or red. It's just white in the art but I think it will have one of these colors.
Want to see the whole look to see if there's more bio parts.

I meant this, but Terminator also works

robocop-murphy.jpg

Also, his eye could actually be either blue or red. It's just white in the art but I think it will have one of these colors.
Want to see the whole look to see if there's more bio parts.

Ah, yeah, I can see it.

His left eye might be changing colors from white to red/blue (preferably red). I like that they didn't cover too much of his face. And I guess the suit is entirely CGI. Well, maybe the chest piece isn't.

Eye looks white/blueish:

12552587_557090887807085_4200717333170598581_n.jpg

I guess they thought red would look either evil or too much like Terminator.

And there's exposed flesh on left arm it seems.

Last edited:
I'd prefer if Luthor is not the one directly responsible for creating Cyborg.

didn't they say it was his father?

Yeah, Silas Stone, his father, saved Victor's life by turning him into the cyborg after the accident, but what I referred to is if Luthor causes the accident in the first place, which would be the case if Doomsday gets to be what injures Victor, then Luthor is pretty directly responsible for creation of Cyborg.

Cause of Victor's injuries changed through the years.. in New 52, most recent origin, it was result of Darkseid's arrival on Earth and Victor's origin tied into that particular story. I guess they'll do something similar, though again I am not big on the idea of Luthor being responsible for so many Leaguers joining together. He already brought Batman and Superman together, by playing them both, so he's sort of responsible for them becoming friends in the end...

If this trend continues then I know how he'll go bald - he's going to tear his hair out, out of frustration. :hehe:

Last edited:
Well they have to injure Cyborg somehow, Doomsday is likely the one to be the cause of it. They have to properly set him up in time for Justice League after all.

It definitely appears as most likely scenario. I'm just not overly happy with it.

This going to sound silly, but has anyone noticed that Fisher has seemingly had his front teeth straightened? As a guy with a gap, I was curious if WB would actually have him start shooting with his natural look or if they'd front the money for a cosmetic change. Looks like they did, which now makes me kinda want to book a WB/DC film lol.

Why did he look entirely CGI? I mean even the "human" part that was left looked entirely CGI. I didn't quite get that.

Why did he look entirely CGI? I mean even the "human" part that was left looked entirely CGI. I didn't quite get that.

Might've been some behind the scenes stuff going. Maybe scheduling issues.

Can someone tell me what is the pre-New 52 origin of Cyborg? Does it also include the mother box?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"