Rotten Tomatoes watch thread

I think a lot of the TVA stuff will be answered in Loki S2. MoM was post death of He Who Remains, so there was no TVA guarding a sacred timeline. The timelines are branching into one another now. Feige has said that all the multiversal incursion stuff began with Loki S1.

Honestly, I suspect it would be more accurate to say that *all* of the movies are "post-Loki S1". . . because that's how time travel and especially the scenario portrayed in Loki works. From the perspective of essentially everyone "inside" the multiverse, the multiverse has always existed. . . just like, during Loki S1, it had never existed. That's what happens when you retroactively make changes to the timestream. "Before" and "After" only has meaning for those people operating outside it.

Agreed. Having seen the movie, I simply don't see what about it makes it even vaguely comparable in quality with the mess that is Eternals. I mean, setting everything else aside, at a bare minimum Quantumania has a proper three act structure, with characters adequately introduced for their function in the story, and without an abundance of plot threads completely dropped partway through. It also has primary cast who actually demonstrate personality and charisma in their performance.

Do people just hate MODOK that much?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"