Superhero Cinematic Civil War - Part 57

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the quippy dialogue would have worked better if it was coming from something more cold and alien. Ultron is too expressive in the film, doesn't feel like a machine to me.

When they finally get this going, I'd love to see her in a courtroom and have Matt Murdock walk in for the defense.

I liked the Ultron designs they used for the film but that concept art looks fine to me.

I would have preferred the perma grin-for Ultron Prime along with a less busy design. I also would have swapped out the tissue bots for a handful of much tougher, specialized versions like the half-humanoid Ultron 6 and the super-sized Ultron 7.

I think the quippy dialogue would have worked better if it was coming from something more cold and alien. Ultron is too expressive in the film, doesn't feel like a machine to me.

I was okay with the Stark adjacent personality. Comic book Ultron can be over the top emotionally, so that aspect of Whedon's version worked. But in addition to being waaaaay underpowered, I never understood why movie Ultron wanted to wipe out humanity. That's not an issue for the comic book robot.

Good casting choice. I need to see actual footage before I get excited for She-Hulk, but it has my interest.

Wow, it’s been a good week to be a Marvel fan. Casting for both Kang and She-Hulk within the same week.

Just finished watching the Devil All The Time on Netflix and now I want two things:

1) Pattinson needs to be Hush in a dual role for the inevitable Battinson sequel.

2) Sony and Disney need to get their shxt together and give Tom Holland more drama. That kid has the chops. He would nail, the Gwen Stacy storyline.

EDA75FD3-94CF-4478-AB34-B2F0B24705E0.jpeg

The scoopers saying Allison Brie was a lock have some serious egg on the face now.

She probably gained her hulk strength from carrying those later seasons on her back! :o

I kid, S4 is actually my 2nd favorite season.
Don't say that! Now I feel like I have to go back and finish it. :funny:

Oprhan Black is the only television show, where I have stopped watching and randomly watched episodes of later seasons because well, Tatiana is magic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"