Superhero Cinematic Civil War - Part 58

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am kind of sad that my old murderous Governor killed off MI's potential to grow as a a filming location.

7320cee7974315d6e8bb62e1146b617a

Syl Abdul says that WBD is going to slate another DC film for fall 2023, “after Blue Beetle but before Aquaman 2.” He’s the guy who scooped Affleck joining AQ2 in July before Momoa let the cat out of the bag.

Interesting if true. I can’t see them uncancelling Batgirl and the studio leaks like a sieve unless there was a movie shot in secret and is in post production right now. I can’t see it being another delayed film.

Syl Abdul says that WBD is going to slate another DC film for fall 2023, “after Blue Beetle but before Aquaman 2.” He’s the guy who scooped Affleck joining AQ2 in July before Momoa let the cat out of the bag.

Interesting if true. I can’t see them uncancelling Batgirl and the studio leaks like a sieve unless there was a movie shot in secret and is in post production right now. I can’t see it being another delayed film.

What movie? They have none in production that will be ready in time.

It'd have to be The Flash, but considering they picture locked it today, and how much they have to bank on that one the most, I'd find it hard to believe they'd delay it again until the fall.

If true, then we all know the fans most excited about his return is @Boy Scout and @flickchick85 who totally doesn’t think his acting is as wooden as a cabin and are not for a reboot/recast. They certainly won’t be disappointed. Certainly. :o

Well if true, I’m cheered up by the fact that it sounds somehow even lazier than the Morbius end credit scene. :o

What movie? They have none in production that will be ready in time.

Exactly! I can’t see them delaying Shazam 2 or The Flash any more.

I have heard zilch about the Green Lantern HBO Max series apart from it remaining a top priority for Zaslav. Since Marvel reconfigured Iron Wars from a limited series to theatrical movie, perhaps the same is afoot with GL?

I honestly can’t imagine any other major DC property that can be shot (or already in post) in time for a fall 2023 release.

If true, then we all know the fans most excited about his return is @Boy Scout and @flickchick85 who totally doesn’t think his acting is as wooden as a cabin and are not for a reboot/recast. They certainly won’t be disappointed. Certainly. :o

If true, WBD needs to handle this return carefully. Get a writer and director who loves and appreciates the character if this return is well received.

Isn't this quite literally the same exact thing that happened in Super Pets? The Rock is really sticking with this idea to never fight his actual rival.

Isn't this quite literally the same exact thing that happened in Super Pets? The Rock is really sticking with this idea to never fight his actual rival.
It's just the reverse of it. Good God there is not an ouncd of originality in this movie.

Exactly! I can’t see them delaying Shazam 2 or The Flash any more.

I have heard zilch about the Green Lantern HBO Max series apart from it remaining a top priority for Zaslav. Since Marvel reconfigured Iron Wars from a limited series to theatrical movie, perhaps the same is afoot with GL?

I honestly can’t imagine any other major DC property that can be shot (or already in post) in time for a fall 2023 release.

I think Iron Wars is more issues at Marvel than anything about competition.

Firstly, i dont trust that scooper whatsoever and second that line of dialogue sounds clunky and awkward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"