Superhero Cinematic Civil War - Part 58

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd 100% agree if I didn't live here :oldrazz: Off the top of my head:

1. Dr. Strange first met Tony Stark about 200 yards from my front door
2. Cassie's school from Ant-man & The Wasp is where I vote
3. My wife's office window was in Ms. Marvel several times and her building will be in the next Guardians
4. Spider-man first met the Vulture in the park I run in every day
5. Hawkeye met the LARPing team in roughly the same spot Dr. Strange met Tony

And I'm certain there's more I'm forgetting.

All that said.... I really wish they'd shoot more things on location :funny:
Flint lives in the Multiverse!!!! :eek:

Locations aren't always possible and I get that. But it's obvious when they don't even try to make it look good. And Obi-Wan had a lot of that.

Mando is hilarious because they pick and choose. Some of he Volume stuff looks rather decent, but then you can tell the scene they just went, "good enough". :funny:

The tech almost always looks terrible with Marvel, and I think it's the "real world" locations aspect.

I do love those little lanes in crowds you get with the Volume. :o

:hehe:

It's funny. It's like they don't realize what those that want Batfleck and Cavill back want, is Snyder and his gloom and doom back. And they know it doesn't sell, so they try these half measures that please no one, and it's insane.

And of course, the usual crowd is *****ing about the theme too

The tech is only as good as its user, and the user is Marvel so it'll always looks rather mediocre. Even The Batman's use of The Volume is shaky at times and becomes really noticeable when you're not in the theater. The chase scene in particular sticks out like a sore thumb due to the improper scaling. Mando, BOBF, and Obi Wan are some of the worst offenders where you can just tell the actors can't walk more than two feet.

The Batman probably used the volume the best where it's shot on location/on set but they used the tech for certain situations.

It also helps that they used the digital/film cinematography process for greater effect.

And even there, it was noticeable. Especially on that rooftop.

The tech is only as good as its user, and the user is Marvel so it'll always looks rather mediocre. Even The Batman's use of The Volume is shaky at times and becomes really noticeable when you're not in the theater. The chase scene in particular sticks out like a sore thumb due to the improper scaling. Mando, BOBF, and Obi Wan are some of the worst offenders where you can just tell the actors can't walk more than two feet.
You don't take baby steps when you walk naturally, NB? :o

You don't take baby steps when you walk naturally, NB? :o
I think a baby takes larger steps than the actors do :o

Well, at least The Rock is taking credit for this. Makes it easier to blame him for wasting even more of my time than seeing the movie was going to anyway. His reach is now at a couple of years.

I think a baby takes larger steps than the actors do :o

Well, at least The Rock is taking credit for this. Makes it easier to blame him for wasting even more of my time than seeing the movie was going to anyway. His reach is now at a couple of years.
It's going to be great! I mean i ain't going to the theater to see it, but I'm sure it will be fine.

It's going to be great! I mean i ain't going to the theater to see it, but I'm sure it will be fine.
Yeah, if I see it anytime soon I'll be sailing the seven seas for it. I'm just so over this whole The Rock as Black Adam thing already. I don't wanna endure it and that guy again.

Though, if we do get BA vs JL vs SS, it might be worth it for the absolute dumpster fire.

Yeah, if I see it anytime soon I'll be sailing the seven seas for it. I'm just so over this whole The Rock as Black Adam thing already. I don't wanna endure it and that guy again.

Though, if we do get BA vs JL vs SS, it might be worth it for the absolute dumpster fire.
IF it happens, you, Snow, and I will have to meet up to watch in theaters. Just so we can watch her laugh manically for 2 straight hours. :hehe:

This is one of those times where I feel fortunate that Batman is my favorite superhero.
The Batman seeing the Batman:
7b8ca6b211639d75849d53bf05fd1201ec4062e2.gifv

The Batman seeing the rest of DC's movie offerings:
66f9ca59dde4ecdb471dd2c19d0a6bee59980b58.gifv

https://at.tumblr.com/animusrox/the-batman-2022-dir-matt-reeves/ub0qhk7iyf8m

ViewerAnon on THAT post-credit scene with THAT character:

Wow. Holy s*** thats pretty much official then. Vieweranon is literally the only “scooper” i trust. He has been 100% on the money every single time he breaks something so…yup guess its true then. I am happy. I know some here wont be though.

The Rock making DC movies his own personal little plaything/ego stroke is not something that excites me, especially after laboring through all the Snyder stuff of the last decade.

please, we’ve suffered enough already
Zaslav:
5c338b421b0ebbcdf8320cb803976273.gif

Might be too much diversity in this gif for him, but it was the best one :o

So our favorite actor Jared Leto is going to be playing late German fashion designer Karl Lagerfeld. Given what a piece of human garbage Lagerfeld was, this is definitely one of those times where I have NO problem with how undoubtedly ridiculous Leto will be portraying him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"