The Amazing Spider-Man 2 The Amazing Spider-Man 2 General Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 25

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was only called Secretary Trask in X3, not Bolivar, so maybe he is a different Trask. Also, no one really cares if they contradict X3 or Origins, because they both suck.

He was only called Secretary Trask in X3, not Bolivar, so maybe he is a different Trask. Also, no one really cares if they contradict X3 or Origins, because they both suck.
I get that, but as long as X3 is canon, it still counts. And "secretary Trask" IS Bolivar Trask.

X3 has so many pointless cameos (that was NOT Psylocke, no matter what you say Ratner) that it makes me physically ill.

Hopefully DOFP doesn't do the same thing.

I like what I'm hearing so far, so we'll see. Also, I'd like to see Kraven or Morbius in a future sequel (love them as antagonists).

Several things. It costs a LOT of time and money to keep sites like this running. Putting a cap on how large threads get within a forum makes it easier to manage from a moderator's stand point, easier to navigate for users, as well as cuts down on impact to the server, allowing for better load times and less memory usage (the larger and more powerful the server, the more it costs). Judging by your join date, I can assume you weren't here prior to the implementation of the TM - the site became incredibly slow and buggy due in part to the strain so many active +100 page threads there were. Every other time you tried to post in a thread, you'd receive an error instead, making people hit refresh over and over, which, once the site caught up, created numerous duplicates of posts (if you even got it to work at all), among extremely slow page loads and loading errors. But then the Thread Manager came and washed this place of it's digital sins. All hail Thread Manager.

Ahh, I understand now.

Not sure if anyone has already pointed this out, but I noticed the marble panelling behind Peter in the new photo from the Total Film magazine matches the spoiler photo that CBM posted back in April that everyone thought had some Green Goblin foreshadowing

tumblr_mqxo24mKe41s7seuvo1_1280.jpg

d4lFpxt.jpg

Not sure if anyone has already pointed this out, but I noticed the marble panelling behind Peter in the new photo from the Total Film magazine matches the spoiler photo that CBM posted back in April that everyone thought had some Green Goblin foreshadowing

d4lFpxt.jpg
I wonder what they are looking at. Here are my theories:

1. Harry is showing Peter "the suit" like in USM (symbiote)
2. Harry is showing Peter more cross-species genetics stuff
3. It could have to do with Electro (eels)
4. Or... something totally different.

I get that, but as long as X3 is canon, it still counts. And "secretary Trask" IS Bolivar Trask.

What if Boliviar Trask had a black wife? That would explain Secretary Trask. Of course the other thing is look at "STAR WARS"... there's tons of different Antilles people in that universe. Wedge Antilles. Bail Antilles. And look at real life... there's plenty of Smiths and Jones in the world but no one is related.

What if... Trask Industries was in a movie called 'Working Girl', starring Harrison Ford, Sigourney Weaver, Melanie Griffith and Alec Baldwin?

Don't believe me? I kid you not, it's in this movie.

What if Boliviar Trask had a black wife? That would explain Secretary Trask. Of course the other thing is look at "STAR WARS"... there's tons of different Antilles people in that universe. Wedge Antilles. Bail Antilles. And look at real life... there's plenty of Smiths and Jones in the world but no one is related.
I doubt that is what happened, but I'll go along with it for the sake of not ruining the illusion.

Here's what I do...I don't give a dump. If someone takes over for Marc Webb and decides to bring back Ratha or recasts Uncle Ben's killer...I DON'T CARE. Terrible movies should be left out of continuity anyways.

d4lFpxt.jpg

Sure. Yeah that's definitely it. Man Dane looks like a Harry Osborn so much. Confident, wealthy.

But yeah it was supposed to be "Norman's Penthouse". Maybe it's his office at Oscorp??

Where'd you get the total film photo btw, RT?

Here's what I do...I don't give a dump. If someone takes over for Marc Webb and decides to bring back Ratha or recasts Uncle Ben's killer...I DON'T CARE. Terrible movies should be left out of continuity anyways.

From your sig alone, we can all tell you didn't like the film, so why visit?

I love that the Oscorp sign behind Harry is made to look like an electrophoresis gel (the bands correspond to fragments of DNA of different lengths). It's a very nice touch.

Peter looks really concerned in that new photo.

I think his rating went from a 7 to a 6. It might be a 5 now.

Since the movie takes place 9 months from the first, I wonder if Harry has been back for a while, or he comes back when the film starts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"