The Amazing Spider-Man 2 The Amazing Spider-Man 2 General Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that's not the only reason it failed. Take out Venom, does SM3 become a masterpiece, within the league of the first two? Nope. Venom, Sandman recon, the **** with Harry, the butchering of the Black Suit storyline, MJ, etc all make it terrible.

FYI, when I say Venom, I mean the whole inclusion of the symbiote storyline. If it weren't for that, then Sandman and Harry Osborn would have gotten more screentime and character development, but everything was rushed. Although I'm not a fan of the Sandman retcon, it could have still been an interesting twist. I think there is a good movie buried under all this mess.

The entire vibe of the movie is just off. Doesn't feel like the first two at all. Like Spider-Man at the beginning of the movie, I believe the studio got extremely cocky with the movie.

Yeah, besides all the problems there is something about SM3 that is extremely odd. It just doesn't feel right. I mean, X3 had problems but that felt in line with the other two just not as great. SM3 had something weird going on, I just can't put my finger on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"