The Amazing Spider-Man 2 The Amazing Spider-Man 2 General Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spider-Man 3 failed because it shoved Venom into the movie way too soon... but that doesn't mean he shouldn't be used ever again. I think he should make an appearance to make up for SM3 and redeem himself when the time is right.

Do you guys think they'll have Doc Ock back in this series?

Do you guys think they'll have Doc Ock back in this series?

It's very possible if they go the route of having The Sinister Six in the franchise.

I'd love to see the short, pudgy, bowl cut Doc Ock next. A fan can dream, haha. :)

This board should reassemble when the trailer hits. I'll PM everyone saying "TASM2 board assemble!"

Right here bro! got school so ive been focusing on that. and plus not really any news or anything for me to join or contribute or conversate on. but great to know im missed :)

Do you by any chance live in Australia?

It's very possible if they go the route of having The Sinister Six in the franchise.

I'd love to see the short, pudgy, bowl cut Doc Ock next. A fan can dream, haha. :)

I dunno, I'd like to see the ultimate Doc Ock the next time.

I wanna see venom done under Webb and Andrew, but I dunno if there will be enough time to tell that in another 2 movies after TASM2

It probably won't since there is so much going on with Norman Osborn and several other characters. But I can see it getting done after the 4th or 5th movie.

I'm telling you guys.

When it comes to Green Goblin in this series, we are in for a swerve the liked of IM3's Mandarin swerve. But like 10x that.

Though hopefully this twist is actually good lol

As far as CBM there hasn't exactly been a huge twist that sticks out in my mind. I want an "Empire Strikes Back" type of twist. The man in the shadows... Is Peter's father!

As far as CBM there hasn't exactly been a huge twist that sticks out in my mind. I want an "Empire Strikes Back" type of twist. The man in the shadows... Is Peter's father!
But then it would turn out that the Man in the Shadows is actually Chameleon and he was pretending to be his father.

And Chameleon was actually a mirage, it was Mysterio the entire time.

And Chameleon was actually a mirage, it was Mysterio the entire time.

Then it turns out not to be Mysterio but a dream Connors had about being visited by some random dude

The twist is that this was all a dream that Peter was having the night of the spider bite, and he wakes up and finds out he doesn't actually get any powers and he dies from radiation. There.

Then the top stops spinning.

And the horse was the Chameleon.

50263_242849117998_8363283_n.jpg

... And it's not really a horse, it's a broomstick.

family-guy-i-m-surprised-o.gif

and then everything was controlled by a dog in a secret room

This is what happens when there is nothing new to talk about.

Spider-Man 3 failed because it shoved Venom into the movie way too soon... but that doesn't mean he shouldn't be used ever again. I think he should make an appearance to make up for SM3 and redeem himself when the time is right.

Well that's not the only reason it failed. Take out Venom, does SM3 become a masterpiece, within the league of the first two? Nope. Venom, Sandman recon, the **** with Harry, the butchering of the Black Suit storyline, MJ, etc all make it terrible.

The entire vibe of the movie is just off. Doesn't feel like the first two at all. Like Spider-Man at the beginning of the movie, I believe the studio got extremely cocky with the movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"