The Amazing Spider-Man 2 The Amazing Spider-Man 2 General Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dane DeHaan is amazing, so I wouldn't be mad. Only purists would be pissed off at the decision, and although I'm a HUGE Venom fan, I wouldn't mind seeing his character don the symbiote (or even the Goblin costume).

:up:

And as you said, just keep the heart of Venom intact.

im hoping dane is goblin in this one though

What if Harry becomes the Goblin first? Would it bother you?

And another question:

What if Harry becomes the hulk-esque Ultimate Goblin, while Norman becomes the classic 616 Gobby? How would you feel about that? :)

well i just said that i hope harry is GG and that would be better imo but him being a hulk gobin wouldnt be too bad but i just cant see him having a glider if he looks like hulk. and i really want him to have a glider man! so no i would prefer normal but wouldnt be upset if it was hulk

:up:

And as you said, just keep the heart of Venom intact.

Eddie Brock is Venom, a super pumped hate filled killing machine. Not some prissy rich boy with daddy issues, who doesn't look like he could intimidate a cat. Eddie brock is the "heart" of Venom.

well thats not the point dude eddie was like that once the symbiote latched on so the same would be for harry

Eddie Brock is Venom, a super pumped hate filled killing machine. Not some prissy rich boy with daddy issues, who doesn't look like he could intimidate a cat. Eddie brock is the "heart" of Venom.

And this is exactly my point in regards to the post earlier, lol.

As long as the heart of Venom is there, I will be happy.

And this is exactly my point in regards to the post earlier, lol.
that doesnt really make sense though. i mean eddie wasnt like that before the symbiote got ahold of him. its the symbiote that does that to its host so it doesnt matter how "prissy" harry may be the symbiote will bring out the dark side so it really doesnt matter

well thats not the point dude eddie was like that once the symbiote latched on so the same would be for harry

except spider-man 3 already messed up venom, i think fans deserve a super pumped cold blooded Eddie brock, not a little rich boy.

that doesnt really make sense though. i mean eddie wasnt like that before the symbiote got ahold of him. its the symbiote that does that to its host so it doesnt matter how "prissy" harry may be the symbiote will bring out the dark side so it really doesnt matter

No dude, I meant that statement when I said this:

I know some Spidey fans will be throwing their comics at the screen in anger if it happened because they're so passionate about the character of Eddie Brock, but I just want to see something new and fresh.

And sure enough, it happened already lol.

except spider-man 3 already messed up venom, i think fans deserve a super pumped cold blooded Eddie brock, not a little rich boy.

It's the symbiote that effects the host, not the host effecting the symbiote if that's what you mean.

Eddie wasn't cold blooded originally, he had good intentions and it seemed like his heart was in the right place; his life just spiralled down after one mistake.

I don't really see why people would have a problem with Harry being Venom, care to elaborate?

I want a Venom that terrorizes and haunts Spider-Man. I hope in the distant future that he's in a Spider-Man film solely to himself.

It's the symbiote that effects the host, not the host effecting the symbiote if that's what you mean.

Eddie wasn't cold blooded originally, he had good intentions and it seemed like his heart was in the right place; his life just spiralled down.

I don't really see why people would have a problem with Harry being Venom, care to elaborate?

Because Eddie Brock was Venom and Harry was GG2. Would you like gwen stacy to become Black cat? or Norman to become the jackal instead of GG?

I want a Venom that terrorizes and haunts Spider-Man. I hope in the distant future that he's in a Spider-Man film solely to himself.

Or they could use the Venom spin-off for that, just have it be in his POV as opposed to Spideys'.

Have the GA sympathize with him, and feel bad for him when the Symbiote corrupts him.

Venom should be a villain at some point. He is one of the most popular out there.

yea eddie brock venom, the one people want to see.

:doh:

Do you not realize it was an idea suggested and nothing more? It isn't official, it was only rumored months ago but it died out.

All I said is that I would be fine with it, because I'm open to seeing something big happen with Dane DeHaan.

i dont think we need venom in this series and @ Picard thats the reason spider man 3 failed because sony just shoved him in for popularity and as a crowd pleaser. we wouldnt want this to happen to a great franchise like tasm

i dont think we need venom in this series and @ Picard thats the reason spider man 3 failed because sony just shoved him in for popularity and as a crowd pleaser. we wouldnt want this to happen to a great franchise like tasm

I could see Venom in this series, due to the whole Oscorp feel of it. For all we know, it could be the reason the Parkers died, as well.

But I agree with the Spider-Man 3 issue, I wouldn't want him being rushed in just for more $$.

I'd want his story to be fully explored, whether it be Eddie, Flash, or Harry as the host and handled with care.

yeah also time for a proper black suit story before venom is even introduced but also the symbiote shouls have a tie in to oscorp or that 1 astronaut

yeah also time for a proper black suit story before venom is even introduced but also the symbiote shouls have a tie in to oscorp or that 1 astronaut

If I could do it my way, I'd have the symbiote be introduced (whether by creation or accident) in the third film, then have the Venom spin-off pick it up from there.

I'm DYING to see the Venom spin-off, and possibly from Venom's POV (since an old rumor stated Venom would be portrayed as an anti-hero, rather than villain in said spin-off).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"