The Amazing Spider-Man 2 The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Video Game Thread - Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you very much for posting this. I was kinda hoping for a more varied assortment of random activities but at least it's an improvement on the number from ASM. And unlimited random activities is definitely a huge plus!

How many times have you played thru the game? Are the activities actually random or do they pop up in the same places?

I think 6-7 hours and i'm at 66% of progression, they are random and there is a time limit(which i don't know) before they dissapear giving you more menace points.

The bunch of us will play this game with a valuable idea of what to expect :D
Thanks Andrew

Ah guys there is the disarming bomb side mission.

Yeah I saw that. That was pretty cool. However, in the future I think it would be nice if the crimes/events had more varied endings. It looks like some do which is good. More of that would be nice. That was my gripe with the first games car chases....

There was a time i almost jumped out of my chair,i dropped the bomb at the river with 0,1 seconds left lol.

I'm glad to hear that there's more variety in the side activities/crimes.
Whilst the first game had it's flaws, it was very fun. I spent ages playing it over and over and just free roaming.
I'm glad there's more to do when you complete the game. :woot:

I forgotted that there is a boss fight with Black Cat and what she most do is flirt with Spidey.

"I'm not interested in your mask,just the lips"

I'm glad to hear that there's more variety in the side activities/crimes.
Whilst the first game had it's flaws, it was very fun. I spent ages playing it over and over and just free roaming.
I'm glad there's more to do when you complete the game. :woot:

This was far and away my biggest criticism of ASM--the lack of free roam activities/random crimes and the fact that they weren't even random at all. They were planned to occur in the exact same spots during the game. Not to mention there were only 3 crimes to deal with. The free roam was such a letdown in ASM and especially after Beenox touted the "return to free roam" play since we hadn't one in about 4 years. I'm glad they've made those improvements to ASM2.

The bomb side-mission looks plain as f*** though... you pick up a bomb, get to the checkpoint near the water and a cutscene plays how you throw it away.

Seen the walkthrough. Game is ok. Will cop it mostly due to free movie tickets with it.

Will probably be the best Spidey game since Shattered Dimensions but doesn't look as good gameplay wise as Spider-Man 2 & Ultimate Spider-Man. Will probably enjoy it.

Does anyone know if this game unlocks on PS4 at midnight?

Hey Andrew, for someone who does not care about spiderman 2's web swinging, and just wants to swing around. All I want to know is: is it wayyy better than amazing spiderman 1? that's all I need to hear :)

Hey Andrew, for someone who does not care about spiderman 2's web swinging, and just wants to swing around. All I want to know is: is it wayyy better than amazing spiderman 1? that's all I need to hear :)

Major improvement, WAYY better.

Can you linger on a webline? I didn't like how in the first game you couldn't really stay still.

Can you linger on a webline? I didn't like how in the first game you couldn't really stay still.

Apparently you can. But from what I've seen his body position really doesn't change like it did on SM2. He stays in the sideways pose. Are you getting it tomorrow(rent,buy?)

Apparently you can. But from what I've seen his body position really doesn't change like it did on SM2. He stays in the sideways pose. Are you getting it tomorrow(rent,buy?)

Sadly probably not. I really want to, but I have finals this week so I wouldn't really get to play it at all.

Sadly probably not. I really want to, but I have finals this week so I wouldn't really get to play it at all.

Nods. I am looking forward to renting it. I am also going to the gamestop event. Who knows! I might win the game!

:oldrazz::woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"