The Amazing Spider-Man 2 The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Video Game Thread - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL. I'm bashing the game? LOL.

I put the game down???? I CONSTANTLY do it? That's ALL I talk about???????

You bypassed all my other comments to fit your opinion. If a person is genuinely being negative about something and put's other people's opinions down that is a problem. I didn't do that.

I watched videos of the game. No I don't need to play it to make a review or observations since the people playing the game have shown me what the game has to actually offer. That has NOTHING to do with playing it judging it for myself. I already played the game and it came out in 2012.

And yes there is something I can do about it. So if a game comes out and the customer isn't 100% happy with the product does that mean they don't have the right to tell the creator things that can be improved to make the next one better?

There are always going to be pro's and con's. And people are going to have differing opinions. You need to learn to accept them. Comparing a game from 10 years ago is completely within my right as a consumer. And it's also within my right as gamer and a member on this forum. I see no point in going back and forth with you. You are very selective and see what you want to see. Have fun going back and forth with yourself because I won't be. :yay:
Wow. That's like saying "Oh, I saw people eating food, the food looked disgusting, therefore, it's disgusting.
You played the game in 2012? WOAH, did you time travel to the future and bring the game back with you to 2012? This game isn't the EXACT same as ASM. Different story, different city, different villains, new mechanics, better graphics, improved mechanics from the past game.
You don't have to reply to me. It doesn't bother me. All I know is that for as long as I can remember, you have been writing this game off as a piece of ****.

Bull. I can compare the game if the game isn't sufficient. Regardless if the title is about TASM2 it isn't against the rules to make comparisons and suggestions. That's how we have discussions. They still lead back to the topic. That's all I'm going to say to you. :whatever:
Okay dude. Whatever. :whatever:

Oh look, another kbrooksgohan post. Skip/not reading.

That's how I do it Spider-Dude23.
Hahaha. I don't really like to ignore posts if it annoys me. I like to voice my opinion :D

Guys cheer up,the movie is almost out :)
Already saw it! It's amazing!! 10/10!

Watched the movie 2 weeks ago, was not worth the hype I can tell you that. You could call it the best and worst Spider-Man movie at the same time depending on how you view it.

Ah, that's a shame, man! I loved it!

I'm sure i will love it.

You will love it for the CGI/Spider-Man moves (and that he never takes his mask off except for like one scene in the whole movie) and Peter/Gwen relationship/moments but you will hate it for being essentially Spider-Man 3.5
Most villains have a pathetic screentime and Electro is just cringeworthy (over-the-top acting here, should've slowed down a bit and get a better motive for him being Electro instead of the cringe-motive they went for with. Max should've been put in a special needs ayslum to begin with, way too much insanity here).

You will love it for the CGI/Spider-Man moves (and that he never takes his mask off except for like one scene in the whole movie) and Peter/Gwen relationship/moments but you will hate it for being essentially Spider-Man 3.5
Most villains have a pathetic screentime and Electro is just cringeworthy (over-the-top acting here, should've slowed down a bit and get a better motive for him being Electro instead of the cringe-motive they went for with. Max should've been put in a special needs ayslum to begin with, way too much insanity here).

I think you should let me avaliate myself lol

Agreed about max.He is easily the worst part of the movie for me but Spider-Man is frigging amazing in this movie.

I think you should let me avaliate myself lol

Don't worry, it's still a blast to watch but some elements are simply cringeworthy. Will without a doubt be a blast at the boxoffice and warrant future installments.

Yes

I got one as example (Tasm2 suit)

Damage bonus
Combo bonus
Rate of Fire bonus

They upgrade together as you level up with this suit.
This is an interesting system
Is there a limit to street missions

Haha, Donald Menkin is Chameleon here? That's random but awesome. Chameleon is never in video games, notice that? I believe the only times he's been in a game was 1. Spider-Man TAS for the SNES and 2. Spider-Man: The Sinister Six for DOS.

Hopefully he'll be back for the next one then.
That is interesting, and reminds me of something from the movie
Is Donald Menken the guy betraying Harry Osborn in the movie?

This is an interesting system
Is there a limit to street missions

That is interesting, and reminds me of something from the movie
Is Donald Menken the guy betraying Harry Osborn in the movie?

No there isn't and yes he is.

Oh look, another kbrooksgohan post. Skip/not reading.

That's how I do it Spider-Dude23.

Reported.

If you don't like my posts that's fine. But don't be rude. It's not necessary.

Reported.

If you don't like my posts that's fine. But don't be rude. It's not necessary.

Thanks, will be gone from here most likely anyways once I got the game (until there's DLC or a sequel to talk about).

Wow. That's like saying "Oh, I saw people eating food, the food looked disgusting, therefore, it's disgusting.
You played the game in 2012? WOAH, did you time travel to the future and bring the game back with you to 2012? This game isn't the EXACT same as ASM. Different story, different city, different villains, new mechanics, better graphics, improved mechanics from the past game.
You don't have to reply to me. It doesn't bother me. All I know is that for as long as I can remember, you have been writing this game off as a piece of ****.

Okay dude. Whatever. :whatever:

Hahaha. I don't really like to ignore posts if it annoys me. I like to voice my opinion :D

Already saw it! It's amazing!! 10/10!

Yeah I wrote the game off since BEFORE it came out. You must have been stalking all my posts to come to that conclusion. I was extremely optimistic about the footage and the gameplay that they showed. I weighed the positives and the negatives. And isn't it funny that you can state your opinion but when it doesn't line up with your own it's bashing?

If you did your research you would see that most of the people who have the game said it's very similar to the first one. Just like the movie they had things they liked about it and some elements they didn't like.

I've seen every walkthrough on youtube I have seen enough to make observations and to decide whether I am buying the game or not.

You see what you want to see. Since my time in this thread I have provided links to new information. I asked Beenox questions and brought the information back to the forums. I discussed my hopes for the game and yes in some of those hopes I made comparisons to previous games. Not just Spiderman 2. That's incorrect. I've also made suggestions that I feel might improve the games even further. So don't say I'm always bashing the game because that isn't true.

There are more people viewing the video game thread than the general discussion thread.. Sad :(

@ Andrew, not sure if this has been posted yet but how many different random crimes/activities are there? And can you list them please?

Seriously guys let's stop the fight,let's be friends.

Tbh I'm hear to discuss the game and hear other people's viewpoints on the game.

People are going to make comparisons because there where games before this one. To pick and choose what can't be talked about is bull. If you don't agree that doesn't give you the right to attack someone. It's as simple as that.

Tbh I'm hear to discuss the game and hear other people's viewpoints on the game.

People are going to make comparisons because there where games before this one. To pick and choose what can't be talked about is bull. If you don't agree that doesn't give you the right to attack someone. It's as simple as that.

I know, you are right.

I know, you are right.

Anyway. I'm moving on. Not worth my time.

So I will be renting the game tomorrow from Redbox. I would like to test it out to see if there's something I missed. I actually really wanted this game. So yeah I was a little annoyed that certain features didn't make it into the game. But I'm still going to try it out.

I'm happy you and other people got the game early because I would probably be really angry if I spent $50.00 bucks on it without knowing the pro's and con's. I did that with the first game and I wasn't to happy with certain elements or lack of. But that doesn't mean I hated the game. I didn't. I liked parts of it.

That's the thing with me and the newest Spiderman games. They have things I like and I always try to give Beenox credit where it's due but I think they leave a lot of room for improvement with their games IMO.

@ Andrew, not sure if this has been posted yet but how many different random crimes/activities are there? And can you list them please?

-Car Chases
-Buildings on fire
-Police vs Bandits "war"
-Citizens in trouble (eletric fences blocking the path,people under fallen rocks
-Usual thugs fights
-Speed and Combat challenge
-Costumes hideouts
-Photos to take

It never ends.

Maybe i missed one more.

Anyway. I'm moving on. Not worth my time.

So I will be renting the game tomorrow from Redbox. I would like to test it out to see if there's something I missed. I actually really wanted this game. So yeah I was a little annoyed that certain features didn't make it into the game. But I'm still going to try it out.

I'm happy you and other people got the game early because I would probably be really angry if I spent $50.00 bucks on it without knowing the pro's and con's. I did that with the first game and I wasn't to happy with certain elements or lack of. But that doesn't mean I hated the game. I didn't. I liked parts of it.

That's the thing with me and the newest Spiderman games. They have things I like and I always try to give Beenox credit where it's due but I think they leave a lot of room for improvement with their games IMO.

Glad i helped a bit in your judgement :woot:

-Car Chases
-Buildings on fire
-Police vs Bandits "war"
-Citizens in trouble (eletric fences blocking the path,people under fallen rocks
-Usual thugs fights
-Costumes hideouts
-Photos to take

It never ends.

Maybe i missed one more.
4/8 activities are new
Excellent, excellent

What about the Extreme Reporter? Is he still seeking challenges? Or got tired of challenging Spider-Man and maybe moved out of the city?

-Car Chases
-Buildings on fire
-Police vs Bandits "war"
-Usual thugs fights
-Costumes hideouts
-Photos to take

It never ends.

Maybe i missed one more.

Thank you very much for posting this. I was kinda hoping for a more varied assortment of random activities but at least it's an improvement on the number from ASM. And unlimited random activities is definitely a huge plus!

How many times have you played thru the game? Are the activities actually random or do they pop up in the same places?

4/8 activities are new
Excellent, excellent

What about the Extreme Reporter? Is he still seeking challenges? Or got tired of challenging Spider-Man and maybe moved out of the city?

He moved out of the city lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"