The Amazing Spider-Man 2 The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Video Game Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to play as Peter Parker just walking around as Peter Parker in NYC. You could find secret areas or alleyways where you can change into your Spider-Man outfit. That would be the perfect SM game for me… learning to balance your time as both Peter Parker and Spider-Man, having separate missions for both identities. There could be several alternate endings depending on the choices you make, perhaps involving consequences as either Peter or Spidey.

I would love to play as Peter Parker just walking around as Peter Parker in NYC. You could find secret areas or alleyways where you can change into your Spider-Man outfit. That would be the perfect SM game for me… learning to balance your time as both Peter Parker and Spider-Man, having separate missions for both identities. There could be several alternate endings depending on the choices you make, perhaps involving consequences as either Peter or Spidey.

You watched venom2000000's vid didn't you? Lol.

The Amazing Spider-Man 5 then. That's when Beenox finally listens to our Peter Parker requests fully. I have the slight feeling that the Peter gameplay in TASM2 is going to be similar to the Bruce Wayne gameplay in Arkham City (
it was intro mission only until you got your batsuit
).

You watched venom2000000's vid didn't you? Lol.

Believe it or not, there have been people requesting such a feature for almost a decade. I remember saying the same thing back when I played SM2 on PS2.

I am pretty excited for this game.
What i want in the game which is already in it:
Unlimited Crime: Check
Different types of crime e.g arson, hostage cries and hopefully more: Check
Web attaching to buildings and structures instead of the clouds: Check
Improved Stealth and Combat system: Check
More Alternative Suits with special abilities: Check
Movie Villains : Check
More detailed NY compared to the first game : Check
Special upgrades unlocked throughout the story and worth being happy about : Check
Web Rush 2.0 : Check
More open world interiors, Beenox said 2 places you will visit ( Most likely Kravens place and your apartment) the most during the story, and other places you will unlock throughout the story.
Peter Parker will have a important role in the game: Check
Different looking thugs: Check

I have a lot of faith in Beenox, this game will hopefully be the successor to SM2

Spidey controller for the xbox one is officially fake.. Sir_M1LES askes the
@BeenoxTeam is this legit?
@BeenoxTeam responds to
@Sir_M1LES It's probably fake, we have never heard of this.

So, what outfits do you guys want to see in this game?

Me personally I would love to see the following:

SPIDER-MAN UNLIMITED
tumblr_m68hk8zxAO1qe8ahe.gif

SPIDER-MAN 2099
Miguel_O'Hara_(Earth-928)_001.gif

ORIGINAL BLACK SUIT SPIDER-MAN
Symbiote_Spidey.jpg

ARMORED SPIDER
SpidermanArmor2099.jpg

ORIGINAL AMAZING FANTASY #15 COSTUME (WEB WINGS):
spider-man-20071204113316777-000.jpg

MILE MORALES:
Miles_Morales_(Earth-1610)_0005.png

SCARLET SPIDER:
Scarlet-Spider-Ben-Reilly-Vector1.png

THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 1 SUIT:
spiderman.jpg

There are more that I wanted to put here but I didn't want to make this go on and on. :D

Last edited:
Spidey controller for the xbox one is officially fake.. Sir_M1LES askes the
@BeenoxTeam is this legit?
@BeenoxTeam responds to
@Sir_M1LES It's probably fake, we have never heard of this.

Shame. BeanOx must be a troll then lol.

^^^
Thought it was pretty decent, I loved the wall combat and the swinging (even though it was a bit buggy with it not sticking to the buildings sometimes). I also loved the ability to put on the black suit at the click of the analogue stick.

I don't wanna be THAT guy, but I didn't really feel that the controller was real either.

Now that I think about it, Activision would be too cheap for that. lol

It'd be cool to be able to use the Ben Reilly costume again.

Ben Reilly's is my number 1 favorite alternate costume. I think I even prefer it over the classic costume.

Ben Reilly's is my number 1 favorite alternate costume. I think I even prefer it over the classic costume.

I used to feel that way, too. The Miles suit is really awesome.

I used to feel that way, too. The Miles suit is really awesome.

With Mile's costume, I just feel like someone wanted to make the Alex Ross design really happen. I don't hate it though, it's just how I feel.

With Mile's costume, I just feel like someone wanted to make the Alex Ross design really happen. I don't hate it though, it's just how I feel.

Has the similarity ever been officially acknowledged? Because I sort of just assumed that was the story behind it.

The Spider-Armor(Silver one) costume was poorly designed in Shattered Dimensions. I hope they fix that. His frame was much bigger in the comics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"