The Amazing Spider-Man 2 The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Video Game Thread - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thursday, more footage of the game then

i hope that ign guy releases something new before then

Well at least we have a date! Something to look forward to this week then! :)

i hope that ign guy releases something new before then

Greg took a 2 day vacation and is having a 48h gaming marathon, I doubt he posts anything worthwhile the next few days.

^Oh, okay.

Guess we'll get his impression around the same time as the gameplay walkthrough is actually released. :dry:

Well at least we have a date! Something to look forward to this week then! :)

Still, though.

3ttyqy.jpg

Greg took a 2 day vacation and is having a 48h gaming marathon, I doubt he posts anything worthwhile the next few days.

That some how sounds more arduous than it does fun. Or perhaps I am just getting old -_-

That some how sounds more arduous than it does fun. Or perhaps I am just getting old -_-

It's arduous. I've had to do it several times for charity and being a bodybuilder/athlete it's just killer watching my body like... erode. As a kid you never realize just how tired you are or how weak you become over that long of a period just playing games over the summer.

Still, though.

3ttyqy.jpg

If you want to make the picture more accurate it should be just bone dust on the seat. It's taking so long that the skeleton itself has eroded away. :(

Seriously though, I'm just happy we have an actual day and we're not just guessing when it'll pop up all week. Come on guys we can make it!

It's arduous. I've had to do it several times for charity and being a bodybuilder/athlete it's just killer watching my body like... erode. As a kid you never realize just how tired you are or how weak you become over that long of a period just playing games over the summer.

I remember gaming as a kid. I remember that my two of my dearest friends and I used to crash over at one another's house on the weekends. One weekend, from Friday night until Sunday afternoon, we played Final Fantasy IX. The next weekend, we did the same thing until the game was complete. That would just drive me nuts now lol.

It's really not that long of a wait, besides we just got some footage a couple days ago.

Barely any new footage shown, just quick extended shots of footage we've already seen. Greg said it's pretty much the exact same as the last game.
I find it weird that they're showcasing the Xbox 360 and not current gen(PS4/Xbone). Kinda makes me worried about the current gen versions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"