• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Video Game Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trailer for the mobile game:

[YT]6eQuDqHpAMA&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/YT]

Did anyone play the mobile game from the first movie?

It's a shame how good the mobile game looks....

What do you mean? It looks amazing for a mobile game but it won't really compare to a console game. I'm sure it'll be decent I just hate playing games like that on a tablet. The controls are awkward to me, give me a controller any day.

Last edited:
Little off topic, but someone on SevenWebHead's website forums asked something interesting.

Will there be a Sinister Six and Venom movie game? Good question if I do say so myself.

I've been dying for another game where we can play as Venom since Ultimate Spider-man.

Ehh, the mobile game looks as dull as the first movie mobile game looked.
And I'm still not fond of touch screen

About the possible Venom game, I hope they don't attach it in anyway to Webb's series

About the possible Venom game, I hope they don't attach it in anyway to Webb's series

But of course it will be. Venom spin off movie.

Yeah the touch screen is not really something I'm fond of either but at least in most of Gameloft's games, you can customize the locations of the controls on the screen to fit your playing style. That definitely helps.

Never been a fan of mobile games like that, but I can at least say the game looks good for a mobile game, even if it does look really similar to the first TASM mobile game.

What do you mean? It looks amazing for a mobile game but it won't really compare to a console game. I'm sure it'll be decent I just hate playing games like that on a tablet. The controls are awkward to me, give me a controller any day.

Its the look. It looks really impressive for a mobile game. It looks simple but it looks very well done.

Its the look. It looks really impressive for a mobile game. It looks simple but it looks very well done.

Yeah it really does, like I said before, I want that coloration for Spider-man in the Beenox game. The trailer for TASM 2 the game (Beenox) he did have those colors but then we kept getting the vibrant color Spider-man model shoved in our faces and now I don't know what's going on...

More of this:
the_amazing_spider_man_2_game_trailer_t.jpg

Less of this:

the-amazing-spider-man-2-game-500.jpg

I know graphics aren't everything but they are important for immersion and I do want to feel like I'm playing the Spider-man from the movie so I would like the colors to resemble the film costume.

Last edited:
Yeah it really does, like I said before, I want that coloration for Spider-man in the Beenox game. The trailer for TASM 2 the game (Beenox) he did have those colors but then we kept getting the vibrant color Spider-man model shoved in our faces and now I don't know what's going on...

More of this:
the_amazing_spider_man_2_game_trailer_t.jpg

Less of this:

the-amazing-spider-man-2-game-500.jpg

I know graphics aren't everything but they are important for immersion and I do want to feel like I'm playing the Spider-man from the movie so I would like the colors to resemble the film costume.

Yeah I was surprised by how good it looks. I hope Beenox surprises us with a great looking walkthrough trailer with better graphics than those pics you posted.

What is this?!

spiderman2.jpg

Edge of time alternate costume. I hope they bring that back for this game.

Ow haha I thought I discovered something new.

Why? I really want Venom to be done right this time but I fear they may go with the Flash Venom. :(
He was done right in Spider-Man 3, end of the line for the overused symbiote

What is this?!

spiderman2.jpg
Something I get reminded by looking t the plastic graphics of some of the images displayed for the new game

The best Venom for me was the Web of Shadows version. However, I would love to have a game where it mixes horror in with the action and has Venom stalking Spidey etc. I would absolutely love that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"