The Amazing Spider-Man 2 The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Video Game Thread - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
So there is just a funny thing I noticed... the game doesn't release on XBox One anymore?!

All XB1 logos disappeared from the official game site (including the dropdown option for preordering: no XB1), amazon etc. pulled the XB1 option from their page etc.

What's going on?

So there is just a funny thing I noticed... the game doesn't release on XBox One anymore?!

All XB1 logos disappeared from the official game site (including the dropdown option for preordering: no XB1), amazon etc. pulled the XB1 option from their page etc.

What's going on?

It's there on Amazon. Click on the Xbox One tab.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Amazing-S...397403410&sr=8-1&keywords=amazing+spiderman+2

EDIT: It's not on the main website though, that is curious, maybe a delay for the Xbox One version

Last edited:
Here's something that I don't like about Beenox's free flow is that spidey is always fighting on the ground

This.....he barely does anything on the ceiling and they took out air combos so its all mostly done on the ground. He should be dynamic in his movement....

Here's something that I don't like about Beenox's free flow is that spidey is always fighting on the ground

It'd be cool to see some moves where Spidey is able to attack an enemy while still attached to a wall or even the ceiling.

You know, I never really contemplated that fact. That is true...all of his combat is pretty much ground based. It'd be so cool to throw guys up into the air, punch a dude and then leap up into the air, grab the airborne thug and punch him a few times in the face and then, with graceful acrobatics, Spidey pushes off the guy and twirls to land on one of the thugs on the ground.

It just looks cool how I picture it.

You know, I never really contemplated that fact. That is true...all of his combat is pretty much ground based. It'd be so cool to throw guys up into the air, punch a dude and then leap up into the air, grab the airborne thug and punch him a few times in the face and then, with graceful acrobatics, Spidey pushes off the guy and twirls to land on one of the thugs on the ground.

It just looks cool how I picture it.

It looks cool and defies gravity. There's no way you can throw someone up in the air, bash another guy, jump up to the guy in the air and continue to beat him up there. The combat is good as is, it could add a few more acrobatic moves that have Spidey jumping from thug to thug but it's atleast grounded in reality instead of going the old Spidey 3 route where you could literally stay suspended in midair by pulling new thugs in.

It looks cool and defies gravity. There's no way you can throw someone up in the air, bash another guy, jump up to the guy in the air and continue to beat him up there. The combat is good as is, it could add a few more acrobatic moves that have Spidey jumping from thug to thug but it's atleast grounded in reality instead of going the old Spidey 3 route where you could literally stay suspended in midair by pulling new thugs in.

The combat is ok.....it needs to be improved. They brought up great points. Spidey is acrobatic yet he stays mostly on the ground the entire time in ASM1 the game.

Ugh, I want to get this game day one but 54.99 sounds pretty steep.

69.99 for the PS4 version! :O

I keep forgetting this damn game releases on the 29th, and thinking it release the 22nd.

Ugh, I want to get this game day one but 54.99 sounds pretty steep.

69.99 for the PS4 version! :O

Where are you seeing $69.99 for ps4? Cause I preordered from GameStop and it's listed as $59.99 for ps4.

I keep forgetting this damn game releases on the 29th, and thinking it release the 22nd.

Easy to get confused with so much stuff coming out this month. The ASM2 score and TSSM Blu-ray come out on the 22nd, the ASM2 video game comes out on the 29th and the all-new ASM comic debuts on the 30th.

im sure this has been mentioned, but I finally played Lego Marvel Heroes for the first time, and its sad how that game has a MUCH more detailed NY than the ASM games. I mean even in the grand central level of the lego games, the Train destinations listing, and track numbers are all accurate to real life. Here is hoping that they can get the damn Empire State building correct at least...

You could still avoid performing the anti-gravity moves

It's kind of sad that we've seen more of Gameloft's game than Beenox's lol

We saw enough of Beenox's game, I think
This time we saw more straight gameplay footage, instead of little gameplay and loads of edited footage

We saw enough of Beenox's game, I think
This time we saw more straight gameplay footage, instead of little gameplay and loads of edited footage

But we have yet to just see a straight up live demo, swinging around the city, checking out a side mission, doing a story mission etc.

I trust on you guys getting up a livestream of the PS4 version on april 29th. AFAIK it wasn't showcased anywhere yet, Beenox confirmed a long time ago that they have no clue what version the walkthrough trailer is showcasing. I find it hard to believe that the PS4/X1 version has such horrible pop-in, I just can't believe it.

Easy to get confused with so much stuff coming out this month. The ASM2 score and TSSM Blu-ray come out on the 22nd, the ASM2 video game comes out on the 29th and the all-new ASM comic debuts on the 30th.

Also, (for me) some Cd's from LLLR, Cap 2's score comes out on the 15th,and adding what else you said, yeah it's a pretty busy month for me. :oldrazz:

Really hyped for it, huh?

More than the movie, lol

Not hard to tell
I'm not sure if I will enjoy the movie or the game more

I'm hyped more for the movie. Well have to do something with me watching the movie this wednesday, I can't sleep... literally.

I'm more excited for the movie than I am the game but im interested in how their story will be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"