The Amazing Spider-Man 2 The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Video Game Thread - Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does it matter I mean the game sucks. I don't think anyone will get mad. Besides we're still talking about Spidey video games.

I'm talking about the mods, rather than the users. Seems like they don't care much about this thread, though, so ok, whatever.

What EA studio would possibly be able to develop a great Spider-Man game? Aren't they mostly about drivers, sports and shooters?

I would like to see Bioware personally but they are more MMOs and role playing type.

DICE is working on Battlefront.

Also I don't like the idea of a first person Spidey. If they can do a third person Spidey game then I'm down.

I would like to see Bioware personally but they are more MMOs and role playing type.

I haven't played any of their games, but I guess those would be the best choice of the bunch from what I've seen. But I can't see Spider-Man fitting under any of the EA studios to be honest. I guess the closest to Spider-Man I've seen in any of the EA games is Mirror's Edge, and that game was pretty bad. Not saying those studios can't make something entirely different, but I think I would feel better having Spider-Man at Eidos or something.

Whoever made Prototype should make a Spider-Man game.

That game kicked ass.

That game kicked ass.

I don't know, I found that game to be pretty mediocre at best. Also, I think we've gotten a pretty similar Spider-Man game already in Web of Shadows.

Also, I think those guys are owned by Activision :oldrazz:

I don't know, I found that game to be pretty mediocre at best. Also, I think we've gotten a pretty similar Spider-Man game already in Web of Shadows.

...well ****. :oldrazz:

Ubisoft made Assassin's Creed... there's some potential there. All they'd need to do is make the parkour faster and more unrealistic.

Heh. Eidos was the ones who made Arkham Asylum.

Sucker Punch is my favorite pick but it's a bit fanboyish. It's like it would be awesome but will never happen.

...well ****. :oldrazz:

Ubisoft made Assassin's Creed... there's some potential there. All they'd need to do is make the parkour faster and more unrealistic.

I forgot about Ubisoft. Yeah those have some experience already. I'd hate to see them pull a "Watch Dogs" on Spider-Man though. That game was very fun though, I'll give them that.

Heh. Eidos was the ones who made Arkham Asylum.

Sucker Punch is my favorite pick but it's a bit fanboyish. It's like it would be awesome but will never happen.

Yeah, I don't know which studio under Eidos would be ideal though now that Rocksteady are owned by WB.

I don't know about Sucker Punch. I've only played the first inFamous and while they got some things right, the game was pretty boring I must say. And Second Son doesn't look much more fun to me.

As you said, it would never happen though. Spider-Man won't be an exclusive title. There would be a big chance though if Sucker Punch would go multi platform though.

so this is $10 off at Best Buy.

for a Spidey fan in general ( not a fan of the ASM films ), is it worth picking up?

Picking this game up is like picking up a girl with herpes. You feeling lucky?

So I finally unlocked Superior. Not gonna lie, pretty sweet suit.

That game kicked ass.
I love both [PROTOTYPE] games, but that's never gonna happen

What's with their selective budget cuts and downgrading of studios
Activision made that move with Radical Entertainment

so this is $10 off at Best Buy.

for a Spidey fan in general ( not a fan of the ASM films ), is it worth picking up?
It is more deserving of $10 than $30
Remember Spider-Man 3 on the PS2? It's kinda like that, with combat system from the previous Amazing Spider-Man game, detection and tombs (Russian lairs for you to find extra costumes in) reminiscent of Templar tombs in Assassin's Creed games, going home, stealth attacks are pretty nice and varied, and different costumes

No quick time events, and no compulsory tasks to progress the story

Game story is very short, collectibles are few, voice acting is dull and the cast sound half asleep, mostly underwhelming boss battles, annoying hero/menace system that is badly implemented, rapple/web yoyo force you to stick to a ceiling to use, Spider-Man's delivery of jokes is not good

You could have just called it **** and called it a day.

I enjoy certain things about it, it's a playable game, and that is something better than $#%^

I'm just wondering, has any of you seen Angry Joe's review of this?

Playing some Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition, I'm thinking how awesome it would be for a Capcom fighting game with the exact same mechanics and graphics, being solely about Spider-Man and his villains.

All the Spider-Man villains are so unique that they would all bring exciting differing gameplay and tactics. With the fun and spectacular gameplay of Street Fighter, I'd throw my money at Capcom.

Seriously, you don't need a Marvel fighting game. Spider-Man and his world of villains would be enough to fill a huge roster with unique abilities.

I like this game.

It's just too short & I blame Activision for cutting the freakin' budget in half.

All I gotta do is beat Green Goblin and Carnage & then Tomb Raider.

This game probably has the best fight against a symbiote
Seriously, you don't need a Marvel fighting game. Spider-Man and his world of villains would be enough to fill a huge roster with unique abilities.
But I love to play as Captain America, he's more fun as a playable character in a Capcom fighting game

I like this game.

It's just too short & I blame Activision for cutting the freakin' budget in half.
Is it half, or a bigger cut?

You wanna know the difference between this game and Batman Arkham Origins for me?

yTUYDtb.jpg

ao79pIt.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"