• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Video Game Thread - Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Marvel's introduction of a connected game universe is a....Facebook game?

Way to go Marvel! Way to go! *slow clap*

What was the last decent Marvel game?

Shame they cancelled that Avengers game. :( OoooH! First Person Spider-Man would be great! :woot:

Lego Marvel but that doesn't really count. Everyone gets a Lego game so it was expected to be good.

Marvel vs Capcom 3 was good but it really is just an updated take on the first 2 with new characters, moves, and better graphics.

I would say Spider-Man Shattered Dimensions or X-Men Origins Wolverine. Before those 2, I would say Marvel Ultimate Alliance 1.

I thought the first ASM game was pretty good. Definitely better than "decent," and MOST definitely better than the ASM2 game.

Haven't planned TASM1 but it does overly look ok.

Better than TASM2. TASM2 game to me is the Superman 64 or Batman Dark Tomorrow of Spidey games.

Just 2 achievements left and I trade it in for Tomb Raider.

@Levi

It really is quite good, I'd say. Definitely one of the better Spidey games.

Just 2 achievements left and I trade it in for Tomb Raider.

Good idea. Tomb Raider's great.

Yeah, probably the best character design in the game, next to Kraven. Kraven looked great.

If they ever appear in the movies, they should totally use those designs. :woot:

Carnage looked the same as he always does. Carnage-y.

I really liked the idea for Electro's boss. The movie should have followed note. It felt more epic. The set up was great but the fight was

3tp9un.jpg

We did get some of Spidey following Electro through the city in the dark, but yeah, not as much as in the game.

Was a pretty meh fight, though.

All the fights were pretty iffy, imo. I did like the Carnage fight, though.

What is this about Marvel getting the game rights?

Marvel thinks they can make their own gaming universe like they are Nintendo or something.

Meanwhile at DC...

tumblr_mbunxz5RNT1qbc0pho1_500.gif

tumblr_n1z2192tU81sqv1wuo1_500.gif

infinite-crisis-wonder-woman-4.gif

Lego-Batman-2.jpg

Wait...

Where's that Wonder Woman gif from? Holy ****.

Marvel wants all of their mediums to be connected.

Soon we'll have a Marvel Action Figure Universe...

It's pretty hard lol. I haven't been able to complete it yet.

It takes a while. I stopped playing for a while and deleted all my stuff and then I heard it has online stuff and had to start over.

Best tip is to save up and keep buying Gold Packs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"