The Amazing Spider-Man 2 The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Video Game Thread - Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
i see they are selling the suit pack and separate suits on xbox live. I bought the sinister six armor, but they arent selling the damn superior suit which was a bummer.

Im having a bit more fun swinging around mixing the web rush and swinging more often now. it works to make it more fun and energetic. I paid full price for the game and while i found it frustrating, ive definitely played it enough to get my moneys worth. swinging around is relaxing to me.

i see they are selling the suit pack and separate suits on xbox live. I bought the sinister six armor, but they arent selling the damn superior suit which was a bummer.

Im having a bit more fun swinging around mixing the web rush and swinging more often now. it works to make it more fun and energetic. I paid full price for the game and while i found it frustrating, ive definitely played it enough to get my moneys worth. swinging around is relaxing to me.

The Superior suit is in-game. You have to beat all the combat challenges in Stan's comic shop to unlock it.

So I was looking at a bunch of the new E3 games finally and came across Tom Clancys The Division. First of all it looks incredible. It takes place in a destroyed NYC and the graphics, weather, day/night cycle are just amazing. Looking at the gameplay and the extremely accurate NYC made me sad and just hope that one day we get that AAA Spider-Man game we all want and deserve.

D9.jpg

TD_Jun92014_01.jpg

Water_street_view_web_100155.jpg

10458782_582432618539332_5623331207663809761_n.jpg

Last edited:
Go to youtube and look up The Division. It may run on an high-end PC, but that's from an actual game.

its next gen with an all new engine created specifically for next gen. So itll be on Xbox One and PS4. I totally understand long development times and expensive budgets but no one could argue that a truly breathtaking Spider-Man game that gets 9s and 10s across the board on reviews and word of mouth wouldnt be worth it to some studio.

I'd actually be surprised if it looked that good on consoles. I could see them pull a Watchdogs. Looks good early, then near release, they downgraded the graphics, because the consoles couldn't handle them. And then hiding the advanced graphic settings in the PC version, so there are no complaints over graphical differences between the systems.

Imagine spider-man with these graphics, really good gameplay, web-swinging that's fun...

I'm giddy just thinking about it! Come on activision, make it happen

We will not get any kinda of Dlc? Like controlling GG? Lol it's been weeks that I don't touched the game.

those graphics from the Division... wow. For the first time in a long time something got me speechless

I don't think that even ps4 can yet handle those city graphics with Spider-man's super fast and agile gameplay mechanics, but probably close if Marvel decides it's worth an investment of that level. And seeing how much Marvel Studios would love to get the movie licence back, there is hope

But it was running on a Xbox One :o

People will gonna shoot me but I wouldn't mind Spidey game rights going to EA..

Well,EA seems to invest a good amount of money on their IPs,my favorite franchises are from EA/Bioware so i kinda trust them,imagine a Spidey game running on the FrostBite Engine, the suit detail.... :hubba

such a beautiful sight to imagine... though I'm more concerned about if they'll finally be able to make the physics dynamic, convincing, and most importantly thrilling. Imagine, it wouldn't matter if you're going to stop a bank robbery or trying to make it in time for May's thanks giving dinner, every time you swing through New York's concrete jungle and breeze through the skyline, it's an incredible adventure

I hope we see a truely amazing spider-man game one day

Marvel wouldn't abuse such a beloved IP at this point now that they have finally full control on the development again. I got this constant feeling that major plans are already in motion and the marvel execs are just walking through the streets, snickering because they are the only ones who know what's coming

I know that feeling and I have no doubt that FrostBite and a good team can deliver but if it wasn't a movie tie,EA would have their "Arkham Series" with Spider-Man,imagine the wind rubbing against the suit when swinging.. the suit damage or webs design... gosh...so much potential..

So I traded this game in since I got all the achievements and I got Tomb Raider. This was basically me playing Tomb Raider.

JustSayYesGuy.jpg

I know that feeling and I have no doubt that FrostBite and a good team can deliver but if it wasn't a movie tie,EA would have their "Arkham Series" with Spider-Man,imagine the wind rubbing against the suit when swinging.. the suit damage or webs design... gosh...so much potential..

it may be superficial to say this, but I wouldn't want such a beautiful suit to damage :funny: maybe sometimes, they should make it optional

and your point is solid, I have no doubt that EA wouldn't succeed would Marvel choose them for the development

talking about the webs, the webs when swinging should feel very subtly elastic in order to strengthen the illusion of the web material

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"