The Amazing Spider-Man 2 The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Video Game Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
NEW THREAD

Agreed
IDK why fans of the first game hate Enter Electro so much. It has all the same basic elements, but just added onto them. TASM2 is making me want to play it again.

IDK why fans of the first game hate Enter Electro so much. It has all the same basic elements, but just added onto them. TASM2 is making me want to play it again.
I share this sense of :huh:, don't see the hate Enter Electro got

I still can't believe we haven't got anything new from the game... It's been a long time.

It's very discouraging for those that are/were interested in the game.

It's very discouraging for those that are/were interested in the game.

The biggest discouraging thing is the fact that they still didn't set up pre-order options outside of the US. I actually wanted to pre-order it right after the announcement on amazon.de but I still can't.

The biggest discouraging thing is the fact that they still didn't set up pre-order options outside of the US. I actually wanted to pre-order it right after the announcement on amazon.de but I still can't.

Yeah, that is discouraging. For me though, I've no desire to even purchase this game on day one let alone day 50. At this point, I'm waiting for a significant price drop.

Give it benefit of the doubt? By pre-ordering a sequel to a disappointing game?
BTW, off-topic, I'm not German, but I like Germany and German people, glad to see another German :)

I just remembered that TASM2 is coming out for PS4, which I won't have when the game comes out. That means I'd have to get a PS3 port. :dry:

There better be a discounted price for ports.

^ Same.

I'm surprised this thread still gets some traction lol. There's like no news.

I do remember getting the PS2 port of "Spider-Man 3: The Game," but it was almost identical to the PS3 version.

Has anyone played the Lego Marvel Heroes game yet? Is it worth getting?

Has anyone played the Lego Marvel Heroes game yet? Is it worth getting?
Marvel games play the same, and I play only if I like this franchise, and this is a case
On PC it played mostly wonderfully for me
I heard console people faced too many glitches, they had to download a patch released very recently to fix the problems
Flight mechanics are fun

"Soon" They said once again i'm giving them two days to bring out the trailer and if they don't I might not bother with this thread until I see something

I'm surprised this thread still gets some traction lol. There's like no news.
There's so much to discuss that is not about this game, and what it could be like compared to other games

I do remember getting the PS2 port of "Spider-Man 3: The Game," but it was almost identical to the PS3 version.
Umm, no
If it was, the PC game (similar to the PS3 one) wouldn't be one of my favorite games

This is the PS2 version

Difference is not hard to note

There's so much to discuss that is not about this game, and what it could be like compared to other games

Umm, no
If it was, the PC game (similar to the PS3 one) wouldn't be one of my favorite games

This is the PS2 version

Difference is not hard to note

Identical was the wrong word, but similar.

Identical was the wrong word, but similar.
In what way? Aside from being a free roam Spidey game from Activision based on Spider-Man 3 the movie?
Combat moves are completely different, motion mechanics are different, mission selection system is different, city looks different, building arrangements and positions are different, web yoyo is non-existent in the PS2 version, etc....

I wanna hire you in my debate team :awesome:

edit: in case you were gonna ask, no I didn't say that sarcastically

...well, I don't really have a debate team but you know what I mean

I played the PS2 and PS3 versions, and although there were differences, the games just felt close enough. IDK, I have to play them again. But I remember playing the PS3 version afterwards and it didn't feel different enough from the PS2 version.

It's been awhile. Anything new?

*looks through previous pages*

Oh, nevermind then...

984.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"