• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Video Game Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be cool to get a second Ultimate Spider-Man game with Miles Morales.

One thing I liked about USM: The Video game was the ability to go to Queens. Of course this was an older generation of video games, so I think they could pull it off better today.

If they can recreate Chicago and it's surrounding neighborhoods in their entirety with Watch Dogs, I don't think Queens, NY should be too much of a stretch with the new consoles.

I've been saying that the whole time. Watch Dogs and Infamous Second Son are the way to go in terms of open world.

Also, Queens in USM was fantastic. I loved that part of the game.

I've been saying that the whole time. Watch Dogs and Infamous Second Son are the way to go in terms of open world.

Also, Queens in USM was fantastic. I loved that part of the game.
:up:

Although Miles just isn't Peter Parker, it would be nice to see him in a video game at some point. Hey, if Spider-Man 2099 can, why not Miles?

Another thing I thought about though is that if Miles had his own USM game, then it would probably be Manhattan and Brooklyn since he didn't grow up in Queens, right?

I hope we get something tomorrow but i'm not holding my breath about it

I don't think we're getting anything tomorrow to be honest. :(

Yep probably right and the only pic gotten soo far is from the person who did Spidey in the mocap the guy who does Bat in the Sun

I really think we're gonna get something this month, we just gotta be a little more patient. Even though we been patient for so long already haha.

Did you see Beenox's last tweet?
They need to give a specific date and not "soon"

I really think we're gonna get something this month, we just gotta be a little more patient. Even though we been patient for so long already haha.
We should get something at least before March.

Well I didn't like it when the missed the boat on promoting and then well now i'll just say I wont believe it until I see it

We should get something at least before March.

Oh we definitely will, the game is coming out in late April I'm assuming, if we don't have anything come march than we have a problem. But I'm pretty sure we will get something this month, and if not then definitely by February.

Aaron Schoenke doing Spider-man mocap for the new Amazing Spider-man 2 video game!!!

Aaron Schoenke doing Spider-man mocap for the new Amazing Spider-man 2 video game!!!

This is pretty much confirmation that we'll get Andrew Garfield as voice actor then? When Sam Riegel did the voice he was also doing the mocap stuff (he posted a few pics on twitter of him in the mocap suit).

This is pretty much confirmation that we'll get Andrew Garfield as voice actor then? When Sam Riegel did the voice he was also doing the mocap stuff (he posted a few pics on twitter of him in the mocap suit).

I hope so I would love for Andrew to do the voice, that would be awesome!.

I disliked Peter's voice in TASM video game.

I disliked Peter's voice in TASM video game.

Who would you have preferred? I think that since it's the movie-verse, having Andrew do the voice would be best. Though actors don't always give the best performances for games. At least not as good as the tried and true professional voice actors like Barnes or Keaton. I thought Reigel did a good job.

Who would you have preferred? I think that since it's the movie-verse, having Andrew do the voice would be best. Though actors don't always give the best performances for games. At least not as good as the tried and true professional voice actors like Barnes or Keaton. I thought Reigel did a good job.
I think he was fine, it just felt awkward knowing that he is a replacement for Garfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"