Inhumans The Anson Mount is Black Bolt Thread

So maybe it means the Lost actor is a female in the Medusa role.

If the Lost vet is for Medusa I think it's Elizabeth Mitchell or Rebecca Mader, but I think it will be Ken Leung as Triton.

Elizabeth Mitchell I could see Rebecca Mader not so much.

Can't wait to see Black Bolt in action. Hopefully there'll be some gif worthy action scenes.

Can't wait to see Black Bolt in action. Hopefully there'll be some gif worthy action scenes.

Doubt it. He'll probably be sitting on his throne sulking for the entirety of the season only to finally utter "CAN SOMEONE FETCH ME SOME TOILET PAPER PLEASE!!!" Causing Attilan to crumble to the ground.

Anson Mount is a really solid character actor and definitely has an intimidating, physical presence. I keep forgetting he was in Safe, but he kicked ass in that role eventhough he did get short changed in the end. They have made two killer casting choices so far.

Never would've thought of this guy for the role.

Inspired choice. I never would have thought of it but it makes so much sense.

Now this I like.

Never recalled seeing him in anything so this gets a 'meh' from me. As always though will keep an open mind until we see footage.

I'm not putting much stock in the Lost rumor, but I wouldn't want Elizabeth Mitchell as Medusa.

This really is a huge score . Mount is a tremendous actor and He'll on Wheels was a really good show . He does a very intense stare and he looks the part. I would have never thought of him even though as an actor he has always been in my mind . As a matter of fact at one time I was thinking he would have made a hell of a Batman . I'm liking this choice

What's Yunjim Kim doing these days?

I like Anson Mount casting. Probably wouldn't have been my first choice, but willing to give him a chance. I would've gone slightly younger, but I'm glad they didn't cast a kid in his early 20s.

Marvel are two for two with the casting for this show, great choice for Bolt.

Marvel continues to prove that they have the best casting directors...Inhumans is going to be EPIC

Have know idea who he is, but he looks awesome, and has a ton of credits on IMDB.
Casting team are killing it.

A very inspired choice with Mount. Can't wait for more casting news!

Anson Mount was in LOST for 1 episode.

Does it count as a LOST vet???

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"