Age of Ultron The Avengers 2! The Official News and Speculation Thread - - - - - - Part 52

Heu all I was wondering if any one can tell me what stores havr exclusive and what they are for bluray release of ultron.

Last edited:
Heu all I was wondering if any one can tell me what stores of exclusive and what they are for bluray release of ultron.
Best Buy has their usual steelbook case (they have 2 versions this time, both have the same front cover and then the back covers differ - one with Ultron, one with Vision).

Then I think Target is the only other store that has an exclusive which is 'bonus content' titled "Marvel's Avengers: Age of Ultron - Bookending the Action" - and I'm guessing that content isn't on the disc itself but that you have to access it through an activation code/website of Target's that's probably on an insert within the case.

Personally, I went with Best Buy steelbook (Vision on the back cover) for the Blu-Ray (then I also bought the DVD - yes.... I still buy DVD's, we have DVD players elsewhere in the house so they come in handy if the main tv is being used)

Last edited:
Do you know what differences for extras are from standard bluray 3d bluray and etc... I just wanting to know if their a difference in actual extras.

l556AKf.png

Match 1: Reek vs. AnneFan
Match 2: dude love vs. XtremelyBaneful

Is their any differences in extras between 3d and standard bluray sets. Cause I just like to know. As I have no 3d tvs or players. So it help me out if their isn't any differences in extras. As I am a fan of bonus stuff.

Is their any differences in extras between 3d and standard bluray sets. Cause I just like to know. As I have no 3d tvs or players. So it help me out if their isn't any differences in extras. As I am a fan of bonus stuff.
As far as I'm aware the regular blu-ray should have all the standard special features on it

Ok is their any different extras eith 3d bluray or is that just the difference 3d bluray to 2d bluray.

Ok thanks I just wanted to get that cleared up. So thanks for the help.

His apology was not real, it was more like "oops did I just cut your arm? lol sorry" the proof of this is that he immediatly kicks him down the stairs, Klaw was meaningless to him.

I don't think his apology was that sincere, I mean, he then kicked him in the face. :oldrazz:

Of course. Besides, I mentioned it was my favorite moment of Ultron so I really liked the whole scene. But I mentioned it was "a little bit" of a let down because it felt like that fake apology didn't fit there (for me) after what he did. It probably bothers me less than what my words make it sound.

And I do like this Ultron, a lot. It's just that I feel he didn't live up to the "HYPE" before the film's release. This is why I hate getting hyped up for a film. Worried about BvS for this reason.

3 jokes is "all the time"? :lmao:

It's three more than I would have preferred from a character I usually enjoy. If you can't grasp that simple concept then I don't know how else to explain it to you except maybe via crayon drawing.

Again thanks all for help I went to my local best buy and grabbed the standard 2d bluray. If I had 3d player they did have plently if the steel case ones.

Having issues viewing the digital tho. Surprised Vision's not on the inside but Quick Silver is, and I got change back. I prepaid $29.99 for it but they charged me $19.99 at pickup!
By178tH.jpg

dYn1T5j.jpg

I47Q9Oq.jpg

t5NTOyn.jpg

4kU9fNB.jpg

Just picked up my copy from Hastings. Can't wait to watch it. :up:

So I got the Bluray fresh out of the box (yes, I was waiting as the store employees opened them) and watched the film 3 times this weekend. The MCU is just astounding.

lol I pictured you in the Snoopy Vulture pose

Got this digitally as well so can watch all over the house wherever the disc is.

I haven't seen the scene. Does that make sense that people would be confused or did they just have dumb test audiences?

I haven't seen the scene. Does that make sense that people would be confused or did they just have dumb test audiences?

Nobody has seen the scene. It wasn't included in the DVD extras.

Given that Thor's magic visions subplot was a train wreck in the finished product I'm not surprised what they were going with before confused people even more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"