• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

The Dark Knight The Dark Knight Gallery/Photo's Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, that's my favorite one. I wish they'd put that in the movie.

I figure that's Brian, & they decided to go with the mayor's window instead.

Most likely. The Brian scene always made the audience jump when I saw it in theaters. But for creepy imagery, I'd love to have seen that sketched one.

They should have had Joker kill a few impostor Batmen, and sprinkled their dead bodies all over Gotham like that. That would have been awesome.

robbliss-4aa289ddfcbd2.jpg
Holy **** :dry:.

I'm glad they changed his waistcoat to green, and his shirt to blue.

Most likely. The Brian scene always made the audience jump when I saw it in theaters. But for creepy imagery, I'd love to have seen that sketched one.

They should have had Joker kill a few impostor Batmen, and sprinkled their dead bodies all over Gotham like that. That would have been awesome.

Building up to the thing with Brian? Yeah-that would have been.

I'm glad they changed his waistcoat to green, and his shirt to blue.

Yes, because the matching vest/suit combo is a little too subtle; it's almost normal looking. Joker's look is supposed to be loud & over the top.

Hello, :yay:

Does anyone know where I could find a high resolution copy of the image below or anything similar from fan art? I want to get some canvases of the ledge-end made through my work.

DarkKnight_Joker-serious.jpg

I tried using the search function but it just kept bombing out. fail!

Pretty much all the changes they made to the costume from that concept art were vast improvements to me.

In light of the recent news of a new DK movie, I think a new batch of Dark Knight photos from Andre@s is long overdue! Please? Andre@s?????? PLLLEAASE????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"