The Mandalorian The Mandalorian: General Thread

Awesome and while I'm at the point of not needing to see anymore footage I trust that they aren't actually going to be giving a lot way just like how they marketed the first season.

Outside of the blue alien he captured in the first ep, I totally see something Fett related to make folks lose their minds after.

8N6WL5D.gif

Can you call something like that with two weeks to go? :hehe:

I honestly don’t care, I was just being sarcastic:funny: I was more so replying to the folks that were certain we were only gonna get that one trailer last month and think that was it because “they already have us” for the show and my point was always we don’t matter. Disneyplus is only focused about getting new subs for the show.

Remember not too long ago, when some were complaining that they couldn't possibly market this show for an October release because they were waiting too long? Good times.

Reminds me of the people convinced that X Nintendo Game couldn't possibly come out in _____, because there is no way you can release a game without 6 months to a year of premarketing. And then Nintendo announces something like Super Mario 3D All Stars, out in a month.

Little tv spots all morning on ESPN. I'm ready, I'm ready.

Man I really do love seeing all those scenes with Mando, Greef and Cara together. It might just be the marketing, but it really does look like we are going to see them work together quite a bit this season which would be awesome. I love those three and hopefully we get plenty of missions with them even if there just side missions.

Man I really do love seeing all those scenes with Mando, Greef and Cara together. It might just be the marketing, but it really does look like we are going to see them work together quite a bit this season which would be awesome. I love those three and hopefully we get plenty of missions with them even if there just side missions.
I think it would be awesome if Cara died in her first appearance.

Id be pretty pissed if they killed Cara off. I think if they ever introduce Sabine her and Cara would be a good duo and play off each other well.

Has there been any word about the episode runtimes? Last season was too short.

Id be pretty pissed if they killed Cara off. I think if they ever introduce Sabine her and Cara would be a good duo and play off each other well.

Has there been any word about the episode runtimes? Last season was too short.
I have a big issue with Transphobic right wing conspiracy theorist. It'd be cool if they recast her with an actual actress though.

I have a big issue with Transphobic right wing conspiracy theorist. It'd be cool if they recast her with an actual actress though.

I saw that people were wanting her to pledge support for the trans community and the BLM movement, and threw a hissy fit when she posted beep, bop, boop instead. Not really anything that warrants a SJW crusade.

I don't think Cara brings anything to the table that couldn't be replaced by, say, Bo-Katan (please be alive!).
Id like to have Katie and Bo Katan in the show at some point. I've gotta know how she ****ed up and let an Imperial Moff get his slimy hands on the darksaber.:argh:

I saw that people were wanting her to pledge support for the trans community and the BLM movement, and threw a hissy fit when she posted beep, bop, boop instead. Not really anything that warrants a SJW crusade.
Have you considered for one moment why one would not want to show support for the trans community or say black lives matter? Why these things would even come up with someone? It's the easiest thing in the world if you aren't a transphobe or a racist.

Pascal thought it was awful, and that she mocked him after he explained it to her, while he started following accounts that went about mocking her says a lot. Though that you just downplayed misgendering and the general mocking of trans people by doing so, while bringing up the concept of a "SJW crusade" puts your thoughts on Carano's transphobia into perspective. She's a racist, a transphobe, and a right wing conspiracy nut who thinks people shouldn't be wearing masks during a pandemic. Cool that you are a fan though. :up:

Last edited:
I don't think Cara brings anything to the table that couldn't be replaced by, say, Bo-Katan (please be alive!).
The funny thing about Bo-Katan is I love her, and I am not sure why. It's pretty obvious the meat of her story was left on the cutting room floor with how much we lost from the last 3 seasons of TCW. And yet, I can't wait to see her show up. :mrk:

This is all going to be very awkward if the rumoured series being headlined by Bo Katan/Cara Dune actually happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"