The Mandalorian The Mandalorian: General Thread

Star Wars: The Mandalorian Reveals Season 2 Release Schedule

We're just a matter of weeks away from the return of Star Wars: The Mandalorian, and fans are unbelievably excited to see how the live-action series continues. The highly-anticipated sophomore season will kick off on October 30th, and is expected to span eight episodes of storytelling. Thanks to a new fact sheet released by Disney+, we now have the best idea yet of when those episodes will be arriving. The fact sheet proclaims that new episodes of Season 2 will be released "every Friday", meaning that episodes will debut on that day each week, with the finale airing December 18th.

New posters this week, new trailer next week with a start on the 30th. I'm all for it.

Of course Ahsoka will be in an episode that Dave Filoni will direct as he will be all over it.

You have something I want, ...It will be mine!

It was inevitable, Mando sticks the Superhero Landing!
giphy.gif

This is the way!

Last edited:
Damn I forgot how short the first season was, damn good but damn short.

Any news on the second series length? Episode times etc?

Damn I forgot how short the first season was, damn good but damn short.

Any news on the second series length? Episode times etc?
Same episode count, nothing concrete has been said about length other than that the length will vary between episodes.

Totally inconsequential, unsubstantiated, fun observation.
The possible random easter-egg nobody asked for, cared about or noticed except likely Jon Favreau. :)
A child of the 70's-80's so he would have grown up with (for better or worse (Splinter not withstanding)) the Marvel Comics stories as the first expanded U tales. - keep that in mind when pondering :
The Ric Duel Gang: Ric, Dani & Chidho were possibly the Mando's Carbonite cargo in episode one...
Maybe more significant as they are now being released as carbonite block toy incentives for the Razor Crest vehicle
CtuUM0M.jpg

Ric Duel
giphy.gif
XJm7aMA.jpg

lighter

--------------
Dani
giphy.gif
O1X7CEj.jpg

lighter

---------------
Chidho
giphy.gif
xm0KGnf.jpg

lighter

Last edited:
Nice to see that the current pandemic hasn’t delayed plans for next season

2 more weeks until season 2 premiere! :woo:
They basically film in the middle of nowhere and on sound stages, with a lot of scenes where it is just Mando and Gizmo. Probably helps, not that I am complaining.

Remember not too long ago, when some were complaining that they couldn't possibly market this show for an October release because they were waiting too long? Good times.

Great news about Season 3 and I actually keep forgetting Season 2 is only two weeks away, but what a way to end the year with this and hopefully WandaVision not too soon afterwards.

Remember not too long ago, when some were complaining that they couldn't possibly market this show for an October release because they were waiting too long? Good times.

People have been saying so many silly things since the beginning. My favorite was when people said there wasn’t gonna be a trailer for the first season because “it’s just a tv show”:funny:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"