• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

The Official Flash thread - Part 1

If I want to start reading Flash from the beginning, will I be okay with only getting the main FLash comics or are there any important stories in JL or any other titles?
Also are there any issues/arcs that I should stay away from altogether?

Anyone else disappointed the new Flash rebirth does not have any super rare variant covers for the first issue? I mean I can't believe it.... I like collecting for the story line etc., but also like the rarity of limited edition runs.

Sorry to bump the thread, but I had a question that is Flash-related and I couldn't think of anywhere else to ask it:
Where, exactly, did the names of Barry and Iris' children from the 30th Century, Don and Dawn, come from?

The names seem rather random to me, and I was wondering if they held any special significance in terms of Barry and Iris' backstories.

Sorry to bump the thread, but I had a question that is Flash-related and I couldn't think of anywhere else to ask it:
Where, exactly, did the names of Barry and Iris' children from the 30th Century, Don and Dawn, come from?

The names seem rather random to me, and I was wondering if they held any special significance in terms of Barry and Iris' backstories.

I dunno about their first names. But their middle names are Wallace and Jae after Wally and Jay.

^ Thanks for the info about their middle names. Does anybody know where their first names came from?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"