The Official PS4 Thread - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
neogaf. a guy who works at best buy or some other electronics retailer

eh. I think it's a bit too extreme to return the console just because the network went down. especially when you know it's due to an external source ( hackers ).

So I get 5 days of PSN and 10% off... wow. That is underwhelming

eh. I think it's a bit too extreme to return the console just because the network went down. especially when you know it's due to an external source ( hackers ).

why did you get banned?

and i'm just saying, it happened. not saying if it was right or wrong

Previous poster probably.

Or one who thinks they need a multitude of screen names, apparently...

:halo:

well, since we can no longer request to change our names, I figured I'd just create a new account with that other name and start over. new year - new start.

but, I got the warning and I won't be doing it again.

As long as the console-maker visibly tries to stop the hacking including committing funds I'd back them.

secret ponchos. First thing i've deleted from my ps4.

Though with the xbox one that viking game comes to mind (i forget the name).

To think someone actually pays money for that crap.

I just hope the months of all indies are over for playstation plus.

My avatar is what they gave me for being the political poster of the year in 2014.
i WANT an AWARD!!!!

400 dollars is a lot for a gift that doesn't work. Granted, we know that the outage is temporary, but if you're a struggling parent with little video game knowledge, I can see why they would bring it back.

I think Sony should have given people who got it for Christmas a free game.

that ain't the one I wanted anywa :o but I can think of some who fit that category

I wanted cusser of the year

Haha, you probably would have got that one. I don't think there are any negative ones any more.

Usually they send mass PMs about it. I dunno.

I didn't even know I got the award until someone told me, so...

Not really sure what the deal is with the notifications.

400 dollars is a lot for a gift that doesn't work. Granted, we know that the outage is temporary, but if you're a struggling parent with little video game knowledge, I can see why they would bring it back.

I think Sony should have given people who got it for Christmas a free game.

lol just because the PSN was down doesn't mean that the gift doesn't work has you can still play games on it and yeah right like they are really going to do that.

Last edited:
Were you able to get the patches with the network down? I didn't try, perhaps I should have.
I think so, but I don't know if it was during an outage or not. Like I said, I had no clue the outages even happened until some time after the fact, and I was playing at least one of those games every single day during that period. Just the basic single player stuff, as always. Didn't affect any of my gaming to any noticeable effect whatsoever.

lol just because the PSN was down doesn't mean that the gift doesn't work has you can still play games on it and yeah right like they are really going to do that.

Actually if you can't connect to PSN and update it first thing as well as the games I'm pretty sure you can't play anything until that is done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"