The Walking Dead "The Walking Dead" General Stuff & Thaaaangs Thread - - Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walking corpses who have teeth that automatically kill you: fine.
A dumpster on wheels: **** this I'm out.

Fans in general have some spotty ****ing logic when it comes to these kinds of things.

I think the Dr lady is going to get killed by the Wolf next episode when they go to see him. Then Morgan will be banished from Alexandria because his #AllLivesMatter doesn't fly in the zombie apocalypse.

I’m disappointed with how they’ve handled the Wolves this season. All that build up of them in season 5b that pretty much fizzled this season. It’s one of my pet peeves with this show when the writers make a big deal about something, someone, or a subplot only for it becoming shallow and undeveloped in the end.

And nobody keeping watch noticed the debris falling from the slowly tumbling watchtower?

I have climbed in under over and around all dumpsters of all shapes and sizes... there is no way to crawl under one and be safe.

Come on... we waited 3-4 weeks for that? Defend the show all you want, I am loving this season so far, but that was really crappy. :o

I don't think anyone is defending this absurdity. At least I hope not. Because it is the lamest copout death on the show yet. And a lot of people have been saying that since it aired.

I have climbed in under over and around all dumpsters of all shapes and sizes... there is no way to crawl under one and be safe.

Come on... we waited 3-4 weeks for that? Defend the show all you want, I am loving this season so far, but that was really crappy. :o

you waited 3 -4 weeks. the rest of us knew he was alive and well. you could see it in the episode

you waited 3 -4 weeks. the rest of us knew he was alive and well. you could see it in the episode

:whatever:

No.. I saw a guy surrounded by 50 walkers while laying on his back. Did I expect him to live? Yes. I did. Did i expect him to survive in the dumbest way possible? no. I expected more after 3-4 weeks of waiting to see what happens...

If you need some help getting the bug out of your ass, I know a good exterminator.

Just imagine the reek of hiding under a dumpster full of trash that has been rotting since the start of the walker uprising? Imagine how much worse it would be while being surrounded by a horde of rotting, animated corpses? Ugh. No amount of Febreeze is going to help with that.

I don't know.. lavender bliss is a strong fragrance.

That's a good point. He smelled so bad not even the walkers wanted to eat him.

:whatever:

No.. I saw a guy surrounded by 50 walkers while laying on his back. Did I expect him to live? Yes. I did. Did i expect him to survive in the dumbest way possible? no. I expected more after 3-4 weeks of waiting to see what happens...

If you need some help getting the bug out of your ass, I know a good exterminator.

the thing is some viewers dont take the time to see what they are actually watching. you could clearly see him squirming towards the dumpster. if you knew he was alive like we all did then the wait didnt matter. i enjoyed the episodes in those 3-4 weeks.

just pay a little more attention next time

I dont think Negan would kill Morgan. Morgan has a lot of room for growth left (much like Carol). And he's probably gonna hook up with Michonne. He'll kill either Glenn or Daryl if I were to guess.

As for Carl, since this will be the last episode of the year, will we also be led to believe he is dead, like Glenn, when he gets shot in the eye on Sunday?

If the midseason finale is anything like the 'No Way Out' arc in the comics, then Morgan will get bit on the arm, have his arm cut off, and die from the blood loss, Carl will get shot in the eye, and Deanna, Jessie, and one of her sons will get eaten by walkers.

If the midseason finale is anything like the 'No Way Out' arc in the comics, then Morgan will get bit on the arm, have his arm cut off, and die from the blood loss, Carl will get shot in the eye, and Deanna, Jessie, and one of her sons will get eaten by walkers.

I doubt Morgan is going to die in the midseason finale. I will be shocked if he does, because I think his character has a lot of room for growth. He might lose his arm, though.

Carl is totally losing an eye. The show seems to be setting that up big time.

I also think that Deanna is probably going to die. I can actually see BOTH of Jesse's sons dying too (Ron dying at the hands of someone from the core group, and the younger one getting eaten by walkers). We shall see!

the thing is some viewers dont take the time to see what they are actually watching. you could clearly see him squirming towards the dumpster. if you knew he was alive like we all did then the wait didnt matter. i enjoyed the episodes in those 3-4 weeks.

just pay a little more attention next time

[YT]ybfGq9hkqUU[/YT]

He doesn't squirm anywhere. Pay a little more attention next time.

And I apologize for my opinion on how much of a **** copout that was. The 3-4 weeks mattered because it was a really lame payout. Not to mention them doing that with Glenn completely takes away from anything happened to him now... such as NEGAN. But It's just my opinion.

I doubt Morgan is going to die in the midseason finale. I will be shocked if he does, because I think his character has a lot of room for growth. He might lose his arm, though.

I also think that Deanna is probably going to die. I can actually see BOTH of Jesse's sons dying too (Ron dying at the hands of someone from the core group, and the younger one getting eaten by walkers). We shall see!

A kind of for real spoiler. About a character not dying.

There are set pictures of Morgan filming for the season finale. So he at least lives until then.

There are set pictures of Morgan filming for the season finale. So he at least lives until then.

Doesn't feel like a spoiler to me, because
I was almost 100% positive he would make it past the midseason.
:up:

I can see Deanna going, Deanna's son and one or both of Jessie's son's too. But I think Jessie and Morgan are here to stay for a while. Maybe even Aaron could die.

I'm just wondering if they are going to setup Carl's injury as a "Will he die?" scenario again.

I take that back then (Morgan dying). Also I doubt he will lose his arm because they probably don't have the budget for that. Same reason Rick didn't lose his hand.

I take that back then (Morgan dying). Also I doubt he will lose his arm because they probably don't have the budget for that. Same reason Rick didn't lose his hand.

They did it with Hershel's leg. Ya never know.

none of what you guys are talking about happens in the mid season finale aside from Deanna dying. they are going to leave us with a cliffhanger/neagan tease and we will all be pissed until the other half of the season starts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"