Thor: Love and Thunder | Official News and Speculation Thread

Thor doesn't feel like Thor without a helmet to me. Never did, because it's the look I grew up with.

Finally going through interviews - its admirable how much Christian Bale loves film, and his job. He's a master of his craft and industry.

Some people are just born lucky enough with the talent to do what they're passionate about and live a fulfilled and appreciative life. I see that in Bale

I like the early Thor helmet from the comics (circa 1965 or so). I have a lot of the Journey into Mystery comics.

The original one from Thor was beautiful. Simple with style.

733d8ee2d8caf445b3b5a9aeaaec1645.jpg

The original one from Thor was beautiful. Simple with style.

733d8ee2d8caf445b3b5a9aeaaec1645.jpg

This was awesome, unlike most people I also like the golden one from Love and Thunder. I even like how the wings go almost straight out to the sides rather than pointing backwards like some people wanted them to do.

EPNMwnL3KQETx3zJ8

It makes Thor look like a full on cosmic god instead of just an earth god.

Last edited:
The Love & Thunder helmet is entirely CG and appears a little wonky as a result.

Be very careful online. There are leaks floating around and I already dodged 2 of them so far both on Twitter and YouTube.

Be very careful online. There are leaks floating around and I already dodged 2 of them so far both on Twitter and YouTube.

Point me in the direction where I can find out about that
new power up

new power up
It was somewhere on Twitter a while back but I’m avoiding going there because I just don’t wanna get spoiled too much.

new power up
If you search Thor Love and Thunder on Twitter, and search videos, something might come up.

It was somewhere on Twitter a while back but I’m avoiding going there because I just don’t wanna get spoiled too much.

I tried looking on Twitter but nothing would come up.

When I was looking for social media reactions/reviews a couple days ago on Twitter, I believe I may have had the ending and the mid/postcredit scenes spoiled as well as a potential new character and the actor playing them.

When I was looking for social media reactions/reviews a couple days ago on Twitter, I believe I may have had the ending and the mid/postcredit scenes spoiled as well as a potential new character and the actor playing them.
Yeh i think I’ve stumble upon something similar as well but I’ve been treading those waters very carefully lately and at the first sight of something sort of spoilerish I’ve closed the tabs immediately. Twitter and YouTube has become truly a minefield and i'm avoiding it as much as possible.

Yeh i think I’ve stumble upon something similar as well but I’ve been treading those waters very carefully lately and at the first sight of something sort of spoilerish I’ve closed the tabs immediately. Twitter and YouTube has become truly a minefield and i'm avoiding it as much as possible.
I've basically stopped doing deep dives on social media for the film as it's just too treacherous. Really just sticking to the sites/sources I know won't do massive spoilers.

Thor doesn't feel like Thor without a helmet to me. Never did, because it's the look I grew up with.

Finally going through interviews - its admirable how much Christian Bale loves film, and his job. He's a master of his craft and industry.

Some people are just born lucky enough with the talent to do what they're passionate about and live a fulfilled and appreciative life. I see that in Bale
I always have preferred Thor with the helmet and for film purposes I would be happy even if he only wore it for battle scenes, or even the final battle alone would be enough.

True. Really hope we see the best of Bale here.

Looks like he has two lightning bolts or either he's just bending it. He also seems to be talking to someone during this exchange possibly Jane.
Could be that the Necrosword broke the lightning in half and Thor is using it in a similar manner to how he did with the swords in the arena in Ragnarok.

Could be that the Necrosword broke the lightning in half and Thor is using it in a similar manner to how he did with the swords in the arena in Ragnarok.

True, that makes sense as well and I hated how all Thor did with those two swords in Ragnarok was parry an attack lmao no offense at all.

I always have preferred Thor with the helmet and for film purposes I would be happy even if he only wore it for battle scenes, or even the final battle alone would be enough.

True. Really hope we see the best of Bale here.

I agree, Thor wearing the helmet for battle scenes would be enough for me and at least during a final battle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"