1.Thor (4.5/5)
2. Thor Ragnarok (3/5)
3. Thor: Love and Thunder (2.5/5)
4. Thor: The Dark World (2.5/5)

1. Thor: Ragnarok (9/10)
2. Thor (8/10)
3. Thor: Love and Thunder (7/10)
4. Thor: The Dark World (6/10)

People complaining about the humor in this is a bit confusing for me. I found the humor annoying in Ragnarok (specifically how serious moments were constantly undercut by gags) but here it worked for me because serious moments were allowed to be serious.

People complaining about the humor in this is a bit confusing for me. I found the humor annoying in Ragnarok (specifically how serious moments were constantly undercut by gags) but here it worked for me because serious moments were allowed to be serious.

Completely agree! Ragnarok had far more Cringy jokes... and I still loved Ragnarok.

Thor movie rankings:
1. Thor: Love and Thunder 9.5/10
2. Thor 8.5/10
3. Thor: Ragnarok 8/10
4. Thor: The Dark World 5/10

Yeah one of the biggest criticisms of Ragnarok is that it almost never let a serious moment linger or stay serious (not even the destruction of Asgard), which I was pleasantly surprised to find wasn't the case with this movie. Like everything in between
the scene where the kids get powered up by Thor
and
Korg's voiceover following the climax
was played completely straight, no bathos whatsoever.

1. Thor
2. Thor: Ragnork
3. Thor: Love and Thunder
4. Thor: The Dark World

1. Thor (8/10)
2. Thor: Ragnork (8/10)
3. Thor: The Dark World (6.5/10)
4. Thor: Love and Thunder (4/10)

Such a shame. Before the trailers and everything I was HYPED for this film.

1. Thor Ragnarok: 9/10
2. Thor: 8/10
3. Thor Love & Thunder: 5/10
4. Thor the dark world: 5/10

Last edited:
I'm about to watch this in half an hour. I'm nervous, so many different opinions on this film I don't know where I'm gonna land. Fingers crossed.

My Goddd I'm so conflicted about itttt

Well so much for seeing this on opening weekend. While on the bus to Turku, I read on my phone that due to yesterday evening's thunderstorm and heavy rain, the nationwide theater chain's theater floor got flooded and is closed today and tomorrow. :argh: :argh: :argh:All customer's who had bought a ticket to today and tomorrow will be contacted via the customer service. I'm looking at maybe going on Wednesday or Thursday.

Well so much for seeing this on opening weekend. While on the bus to Turku, I read on my phone that due to yesterday evening's thunderstorm and heavy rain, the nationwide theater chain's theater floor got flooded and is closed today and tomorrow. :argh: :argh: :argh:All customer's who had bought a ticket to today and tomorrow will be contacted via the customer service. I'm looking at maybe going on Wednesday or Thursday.

I hate to hear that.

just knew that the little actress playing Gorr's daughter is actually Chris Hemsworth's real daughter.

No wonder their chemistry was so good at the end
Nice! Had no idea on that lol.

Sorry to hear and good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"